Internationals 2021 Rugby League World Cup

FB_IMG_1664741143627.jpg

Not sure if I'm used to the 50 or so options the Warriors usually have, but this team seems light on backrowers..
. What's our backrow gunna look like?
Yeah not that many guys who regularly play on the edge apart from Papali'i, Bromwich & Nikora. Niukore might find himself there if CNK is in there to play Centre

Reactions: Worried2Death
Not sure if I'm used to the 50 or so options the Warriors usually have, but this team seems light on backrowers..
. What's our backrow gunna look like?
Yeah I had the same feeling initially, and the backrowers are smallish. Liu can play in the second row. Glad Mulitalo stayed with the Kiwis. I’m wondering if Tapine goes to 13? Great prop options, a little underwhelmed with the second rowers, but can’t think of better options.

No Te Maire Martin which is a bit of a surprise. Guess CNK got that final backline utility spot instead
Wouldn’t be surprised if the Warriors aren’t keen on Te Maire Martin after he suffered a punctured lung in the broncos final match. The often wouldn’t release Tohu Harris for internationals because of injury. Probably hard for them to stop him if he’s not contracted yet I suppose?

Big, athletic and would be a point of difference. He played awesome for the Maori but can be a little hot and cold for the broncs. You feel he would add some explosiveness to our back row.
I would try and find a spot for him.
He's too busy having a good time in Europe lol

Reactions: PullinTeeth