General 2021 NRL Premiership GRAND FINAL

WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
Its been 10 years now so ive forgotten what its like, but how cool would it be to wake GF morning with the anticapation and enjoying the day with the knowledge your team is in Grand Final....

Its just a dream i have....
10 years?! FM,I remember it like it was yesterday🤔. I haven’t forgotten the getting off the train at Homebush and seeing a flood Warriors jerseys. And thinking could this be our time. History proves it wasn’t to be🤮. The joys of being a Warriors die hard

Reactions: 2 users
PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

You’ve taken a liking to your avatar havent you ?… 😂

glad that count is sitting on the sidelines for this…

Manly says “hi” get yourself checked for HIA
Last finals game bro, not GF.
These are the games I love Lattrell in, he would of taken grub to a whole different level.

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

I don't like either outfit however Penrith was my local areas league team when I lived in Sydney, and Royce Simmons and the Chocolate brown soldiers came to my school and ran a training session.

But the Old man bought me a Souths Jersey, because he reconed I would look like a real old school Sydney sider wearing that jumper.

Wot to do...wot to do...

I would like Benji to add to his already most successful player from NZ of all time with two premierships, but Crowe is a turn coat so I would like to see him lose.

Be kinda cool to see the Old Jedi go out as the most successful coach of all time.

Then part of me sort of hopes Ivan gets a win....even tho I am not one of his fans...he did serve this club a long time so I have not forgotten that.

Shit I dunno still.

Will have to have some beers later to clear my head. But come kick off....something makes us choose one...and choose I shall.

Reactions: 4 users
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
10 years?! FM,I remember it like it was yesterday🤔. I haven’t forgotten the getting off the train at Homebush and seeing a flood Warriors jerseys. And thinking could this be our time. History proves it wasn’t to be🤮. The joys of being a Warriors die hard
Same, I even invited friends over for the GF and put on a BBQ and free drinks,

What a shit day that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

pleatedpantspete

Good lord, the 2011 day was epic. Reserves, under 20s and top grade in every grand final. We really looked like we were at the beginning of a dynasty then. Anyway, baldy dick bluey had other plans.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

pleatedpantspete

I would like Benji to add to his already most successful player from NZ of all time with two premierships, but Crowe is a turn coat so I would like to see him lose.
Saw an interview with him last week. Crowe still pronounces most of his vowels like a kiwi.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Saw an interview with him last week. Crowe still pronounces most of his vowels like a kiwi.
The count doesn’t associate himself as being kiwi and neither should we…

have you guys watched him in that road rage movie- he’s turned into an absolute pig of a man

Reactions: 1 user

pleatedpantspete

The count doesn’t associate himself as being kiwi and neither should we…

have you guys watched him in that road rage movie- he’s turned into an absolute pig of a man
I saw him auctioning off half his stuff to pay for his divorce, an incredibly degenerate activity... He's been turning swine for a while

Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Not sure if "joys" is the word i would use ;) for better or worse tho its the lot you throw in with so.....one day.

Who's the player in your avatar brother? I feel like i should know the face but im coming up blank.

Wrighty

Wrighty

Last year Penrith lost it in the first 5 minutes by giving up an early try. Storm never gave back the lead.

Gotta lose one to win one. I am pumped for tonight.

• Love

Warriorsupporter1

Anyone know how many Kiwis are in today's GF? I know of Jackson Paulo and Benji for self as well as Sua who is Christchurch born and reps for Qld, Penrith have Fisher-Harris, even though Luai sort of is.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Anyone watching this Qld Cup final ? North Devils vs Burleigh?

The game is abit of a mess…. Massive gap between this and the NRL

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Thanks to Queensland having no daylight saving I am getting to watch my first GF in years. This 10 pm start shite is just shite:)

Reactions: 2 users
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
I saw him auctioning off half his stuff to pay for his divorce, an incredibly degenerate activity... He's been turning swine for a while
But he did save south's and if we didn't have altex come in to buy us but Russell did you would say not thanks I don't think so.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
there fixed that for you. ;)

pleatedpantspete

But he did save south's and if we didn't have altex come in to buy us but Russell did you would say not thanks I don't think so.
Rusty's a great owner, one of the best, but I still think he's degenerate looking bum, and selling off your stuff to pay for a divorce is classic single dad stuff,m it's hilarious. This isn't facebook, stop making me pick a side