General 2021 NRL Premiership GRAND FINAL

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Yeah, younger, plays league too. His name is Jett, in case Ivan's quiet demeanor made you forget Ivan is also a league playing bogan like all the rest of them.
Jett Cleary, sounds like a Thunderbirds puppet. If he was any good Pete O'Sullivan would have signed him, he's always trying to trade Sean for a better son

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Jett Cleary, sounds like a Thunderbirds puppet. If he was any good Pete O'Sullivan would have signed him, he's always trying to trade Sean for a better son
speaking of jett, he just popped up on the telly. In case it wasn't clear, it was the kid who looked like he was named Jett. (Monster energy drink, mullet, hangs out with other teenagers at the train station and calls you old)

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Nearly pissed my self.
JT - how do you think your co-captain and halfbacks feeling
Cam Murray - who’s that?
JT - Adam Reynolds…?
Should have followed with:
How do you think your coach is feeling?

Just in case...

Cam's invite to Adam's leaving party suddenly just found itself ripped into two, four, eight, sixteen little pieces...And flushed down the nearest loo. After Adam had finished using the aforementioned loo...

Good game but, jeez, that intercept was the end, wasn't it?

Now the Panthers are the Number One team I want the Warriors to beat next season. Not because I don't like them, I just want the Warriors to beat the Premiers. I guess that's a hard ask when it's a battle beating the Wooden Spooners, but it's off-season and off-season is the time for a man to hope and dream...

And then comes November 8, The Day The Dreams And Hopes DIe. Day 1 Of Pre-Season.

• Love
Reactions: Toookey

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Should have followed with:
How do you think your coach is feeling?

Just in case...

Cam's invite to Adam's leaving party suddenly just found itself ripped into two, four, eight, sixteen little pieces...And flushed down the nearest loo. After Adam had finished using the aforementioned loo...

Good game but, jeez, that intercept was the end, wasn't it?

Now the Panthers are the Number One team I want the Warriors to beat next season. Not because I don't like them, I just want the Warriors to beat the Premiers. I guess that's a hard ask when it's a battle beating the Wooden Spooners, but it's off-season and off-season is the time for a man to hope and dream...

And then comes November 8, The Day The Dreams And Hopes DIe. Day 1 Of Pre-Season.
beating anyone yet alone Penrith would be an accomplishment for the Worriers… useless cu**s

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
ZomboMeme 04102021091032.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bruce

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
It was a lot better having the game earlier.

They moved from a day Grand Final to a night Grand Final. Then a twilight Grand Final then with the new broadcast deals they went back to a night Grand Final but with all of the build up it ends up way later than previous night games throughout the year.

Queensland no daylight savings helped keep it at it at a decent time.

Reactions: RiceOwl

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
The South’s tears and conspiracy theories this morning are gold - particularly after their gifted title a few years back

• Haha
Reactions: bruce

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings