General 2021 NRL Premiership GRAND FINAL

bangbros18

bangbros18

You do have to wonder what difference Latrell Mitchell would of made.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

pleatedpantspete

that rookie that filled in has been good, but Penrith shut down nearly every set from the kick return, having a big body like latrell probably nullifies that part of the game a bit

Reactions: 4 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Yeah, younger, plays league too. His name is Jett, in case Ivan's quiet demeanor made you forget Ivan is also a league playing bogan like all the rest of them.
Jett Cleary, sounds like a Thunderbirds puppet. If he was any good Pete O'Sullivan would have signed him, he's always trying to trade Sean for a better son

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

pleatedpantspete

Jett Cleary, sounds like a Thunderbirds puppet. If he was any good Pete O'Sullivan would have signed him, he's always trying to trade Sean for a better son
speaking of jett, he just popped up on the telly. In case it wasn't clear, it was the kid who looked like he was named Jett. (Monster energy drink, mullet, hangs out with other teenagers at the train station and calls you old)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
mrblonde

mrblonde

Nearly pissed my self.
JT - how do you think your co-captain and halfbacks feeling
Cam Murray - who’s that?
JT - Adam Reynolds…?
Should have followed with:
How do you think your coach is feeling?

Just in case...

Cam's invite to Adam's leaving party suddenly just found itself ripped into two, four, eight, sixteen little pieces...And flushed down the nearest loo. After Adam had finished using the aforementioned loo...

Good game but, jeez, that intercept was the end, wasn't it?

Now the Panthers are the Number One team I want the Warriors to beat next season. Not because I don't like them, I just want the Warriors to beat the Premiers. I guess that's a hard ask when it's a battle beating the Wooden Spooners, but it's off-season and off-season is the time for a man to hope and dream...

And then comes November 8, The Day The Dreams And Hopes DIe. Day 1 Of Pre-Season.

• Love
Diesel

Diesel

It’s our turn next year. I’m sIck of it, a decade without the Warriors challenging the TITle, make it happen POS

BeastMode

BeastMode

Should have followed with:
How do you think your coach is feeling?

Just in case...

Cam's invite to Adam's leaving party suddenly just found itself ripped into two, four, eight, sixteen little pieces...And flushed down the nearest loo. After Adam had finished using the aforementioned loo...

Good game but, jeez, that intercept was the end, wasn't it?

Now the Panthers are the Number One team I want the Warriors to beat next season. Not because I don't like them, I just want the Warriors to beat the Premiers. I guess that's a hard ask when it's a battle beating the Wooden Spooners, but it's off-season and off-season is the time for a man to hope and dream...

And then comes November 8, The Day The Dreams And Hopes DIe. Day 1 Of Pre-Season.
beating anyone yet alone Penrith would be an accomplishment for the Worriers… useless cu**s

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
he would a KO a penrith player in each half been put on report and scored at least once. But then if he werent such a grub he coulda answered this question himself

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Yeah, younger, plays league too. His name is Jett, in case Ivan's quiet demeanor made you forget Ivan is also a league playing bogan like all the rest of them.
To be fair the kid is in the under 17s this year so he might make it as well

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Damn to think this could be us with this father son duo instead we’re still a basket case lol
Doubt Cleary junior wouldnt have gone to Sydney anyways, if he stayed he likely wouldn’t be the player he is now anyway

Reactions: 2 users
Wigan Warrior

Wigan Warrior

Thought I was in the money when they went 14-8 up.

Would have quite liked Reynolds to nail that kick (he usually does) as a neutral though to see them go at it a bit longer.

bangbros18

bangbros18

ZomboMeme 04102021091032

• Love
snake77

snake77

It was a lot better having the game earlier.

They moved from a day Grand Final to a night Grand Final. Then a twilight Grand Final then with the new broadcast deals they went back to a night Grand Final but with all of the build up it ends up way later than previous night games throughout the year.

Queensland no daylight savings helped keep it at it at a decent time.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
The South’s tears and conspiracy theories this morning are gold - particularly after their gifted title a few years back

• Haha