bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Awesome game. High intensity. They were all shattered… and it’s only half time.

Storm are throwing everything at the Panthers and they are just absorbing it with ease. Don’t know if the Panthers can keep it up for another 40 minutes. I’m picking the defence to tire and the Storm to roll over them.
Storm are down two players Smith and Welch. It's Advantage pennies for me.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Big call early on in that half from Ennis a former 9 saying Brandon Smith has been the best dummy half all year.

Most of the hype has been around Grant.

Smith has taken on a lot with the 9 and running forward role.

Reactions: wizards rage

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
oh what I would give to see the Riff celebrating like Champions only for a star celebrator to fall and do an ACL.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
oh what I would give to see the Riff celebrating like Champions only for a star celebrator to fall and do an ACL.
Just dont understand why they get hate for the way they celebrate. They deserve to celebrate any way they like.

Reactions: gREVUS

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Just dont understand why they get hate for the way they celebrate. They deserve to celebrate any way they like.
Because it would be funny?

As in black humour?

Same reason people laugh at Fisiahi jogging to the try line and having the ball dislodged?

You did not see the humour in that?

• Haha
Reactions: bangbros18

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Storm making so many mistakes. Amazing

Reactions: BeastMode

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Because it would be funny?

As in black humour?

Same reason people laugh at Fisiahi jogging to the try line and having the ball dislodged?

You did not see the humour in that?
I dont see the humour in people suggesting it would be funny to see players doing their ACL. Each to their own if they find that 'funny'.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I dont see humour in people suggesting it would be funny to see players doing their ACL. Each to their own if they find that funny.
I guess you never saw a minties add.

I agree with you when it comes to the Warriors, i never wish ill on my own team. Whether I like the player or not.

But for other teams, to me it is a bit precious to criticise the wish for blood in a blood sport.

Do you also critcize fans of the Tyson era for enjoying knock outs?....being kincjed out is a sporting injury....a reality of a contact blood sport.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
How is that not a penalty to Penrith.. clearly taken out in the air….
Stupid rule the ball bounced first.

So if a leather thing bounces the safety rules no longer apply.

Stupid Aussies cannot think outside of small boxes.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
wow

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player