General 2021 NRL Premiership Finals - WEEK 1

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Ripper of a game I don't think...and they want to add another team?

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

The Titans are a chippy bunch aren’t they. Lots of free advice for the ref. I wonder if that’s why we resorted to violence last week?

Reactions: bruce
snake77

snake77

The Titans are a chippy bunch aren’t they. Lots of free advice for the ref. I wonder if that’s why we resorted to violence last week?
I'd like to say you mean like bang their heads on Evans fists. But Evans throws but misses all of the time.

He gets sin binned for attempted punches.

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

how is that not 10 in the bin?
There’s a special set of referees guidelines for Week One of the finals and it comes with stapled on sheet about the Roosters with a couple of brown envelopes stuffed in it from Mr Politis.

• Wow
Reactions: Raw Power
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Here’s a scenario- if somehow the Rabbits beat the Panthers tonight we could have a semi final weekend of Storm v Panthers and Roosters v Rabbitohs. The final would be a forgone conclusion but Thats a hell of a matchup.

Reactions: bruce
Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Here’s a scenario- if somehow the Rabbits beat the Panthers tonight we could have a semi final weekend of Storm v Panthers and Roosters v Rabbitohs. The final would be a forgone conclusion but Thats a hell of a matchup.

huh? So you’re assuming chooks win tonight then beat Manly next week, and Penrith lose tonight but beat the Eels next week?