General 2021 NRL Premiership Finals - WEEK 1

snake77

snake77

Damn that was a good try. Love tries like that with a number of players supporting to keep the play alive.

Reactions: 1 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Did Limelume drop that bomb? A try from Manly will spark this a bit

Zarjaz

I swear I heard the commentator say "If the Storm get this penalty within 35 metres they’ll take the kick”
30 seconds later, the Storm get a penalty within 35 metres. WTF is this Matrix shit? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Fuck me, we can't buy a field goal to save ourselves all year and Papenhuyzen kicks them for fun from 40 out. Why is life like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
I swear I heard the commentator say "If the Storm get this penalty within 35 metres they’ll take the kick”
30 seconds later, the Storm get a penalty within 35 metres. WTF is this Matrix shit? 🤣
That’s why Voss is the best commentator

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

The gap is real people. Hard to think that was 1 vs 4. Tip of the hat to the Victorians. They know how to create pressure, kill threats and score points.

Reactions: 5 users
Swanley

Swanley

They were good, too good.

I cannot see anyone beating them, even Penrith.

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Titans (my second team) to cause the biggest semi upset today since the Warriors beat the Storm back in the day.

Well I’ve got to have some hope as we enter another weekend in LD.

the borg

Looks like the storm are untouchable, just miles too good.. Manly I believe now play the winner of the Tits v chooks game..

Raw Power

Raw Power

Fuck me, we can't buy a field goal to save ourselves all year and Papenhuyzen kicks them for fun from 40 out. Why is life like this.
To think he was unwanted by the Tigers… a bit like that Bulldogs player, ah what’s his name… has that famous uncle QLD SOO number 6 Legend, Wal… lol

• Haha
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

To think he was unwanted by the Tigers… a bit like that Bulldogs player, ah what’s his name… has that famous uncle QLD SOO number 6 Legend, Wal… lol
Hide all the speakers and sign him up then, if he gets baited into doing ridiculous shit on the field our leadership group of Kano and Lodgey will soon sort him out.

• Haha

kurgal

Just watched a replay. Can't get over how the Storm completely neutralised, emasculated, the Sea Eagles.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Just watched a replay. Can't get over how the Storm completely neutralised, emasculated, the Sea Eagles.
Their system. Well thought out and practised...it helps top have the cattle as well, but they tend to like playing for good clubs.

Reactions: 1 user