General 2020 WILL THE WARRIORS MAKE THE TOP 8?

JBmurc

JBmurc

Sharks down 22pts to the dominant knights >>>> come on Warriors Big win against the Eels >>Gives us some hope

Reactions: 3 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Cheers Sharks! Past history says we shit the bed when the cards fall favourably for us- let’s see if this team is better

Reactions: 2 users
JBmurc

JBmurc

Screen Shot 2020 09 04 at 100026 PM

playing around with the NRL predictor .... with sharks losing tonight ... WAR winning the rest of reg season ... big ask 1-1000 chance >>> of the above ....would go down in NRL History if the above happen and we beat the STORM in the GF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

View attachment 43246

playing around with the NRL predictor .... with sharks losing tonight ... WAR winning the rest of reg season ... big ask 1-1000 chance >>> of the above ....would go down in NRL History if the above happen and we beat the STORM in the GF
Smashing the Chooks, Eels, Raiders and Storm to finish the season. Worthy champs if we could pull that off.

• Love
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Get the abacus out boys, looks like we’re heading into the maths part of the season.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
mtsmart

mtsmart

Not gonna fret over the results of other matches, that's out of the Warriors' control. What they can control is the results of their own matches. They simply need to win their remaining games. That's it. Lose even one and the playoffs are probably gone. Just win them all and I'll be happy. If other results fall their way, then sweet. I just want to see the Warriors play well and maintain high standards and effort, not drop their heads if things don't go well and give up and get thrashed like in the SK days.

The Falcon

The Falcon

Tomorrow nights game is Mega!
Going into next weeks game with the opportunity to Go even on points with the Sharks with two games to play would be awesome.
Sharks could realistically loose their remaining three games vs Us, Roosters and Raiders! We could drop a game and still make it With the last three being Sharks, Raiders and Sea Eagles. C’mon fellas, let’s bring the spirit of 2002 back and storm into the finals!

Reactions: 6 users
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Smashing the Chooks, Eels, Raiders and Storm to finish the season. Worthy champs if we could pull that off.

It's going to be one of the best stories in sports when we win.

I'm thinking Mike Myers to play CG
An Jermain Clement to play mooks
When they make the movie . .
All In .a warriors story
Part two is going to be epic
It's called Mad Jack a call for justice .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
john nick

john nick

Tomorrow nights game is Mega!
Going into next weeks game with the opportunity to Go even on points with the Sharks with two games to play would be awesome.
Sharks could realistically loose their remaining three games vs Us, Roosters and Raiders! We could drop a game and still make it With the last three being Sharks, Raiders and Sea Eagles. C’mon fellas, let’s bring the spirit of 2002 back and storm into the finals!
Especially next week with the Sharkies having potentially 4 guys up before the beak.I know what would happen if it was our guys

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brownstone

All In .a warriors story
You’ve got the wrong Myers to play CG - I’d go with William Myers (better known as George the Animal Steele) to play the role. He’s been dead a few years now however with digital imagery anything’s possible these days.

• Haha
Miket12

Miket12

All In .a warriors story
Any chance we could get Rusty Crowe to play Payten?

Reactions: 1 user
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Any chance we could get Rusty Crowe to play Payten?
No Steven Segal plays Payton .In part two
He kidnaps Jack's unborn baby girl before the finals to
Protect his legacy as the warriors only Grand finals winning coach .
Forcing Jack to team up with Kevin Campion played by sylvester stallone...As they go to rescue Jack's future child they uncover an international conspiracy to stop the warriors winning games .
Involving a Hollywood movie star slash CIA agent and team owner
Played by Rusty Crowe .

• Haha
  • Love
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

The Sharks job just got harder with Townsend and Graham missing game time if found guilty for incidents in last night's game.
Rudolph could play with a guilty plea.

Well we're only 120 points behind them on differential so next week is our chance to pull ahead with a Kodi clutch field goal at the death, 121-0, we can only beat ourselves from here.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AusWarriorsFan

If they beat the Eels, yes most likely. The Sharks will be missing a number of players via suspensions last night and on going injuries, if they lose next week and we win both our next 2 games it all looks likely. As good as connor tracey is, they are missing Johnson who is still equal top try assist and line break assist stats after missing 6 games so far in the season, its not surprise without him the Sharks have gone backward but they are dropping like flies as well and 4 on reports vs Newc could see some miss the last game vs Us, I think Toby Rudoplh likely will miss, I think Townsend will miss 1 game at most and was ridiculous being sent off for a n awkward accident clash on Ponga, Rudolph not sent off yet Chad was, bizarre.

We have to win vs Parra though.

Black_jrdn

Black_jrdn

Here is what will happen.. warriors pull of the greatest sporting comeback of all time.. sparking a film adaption by Disney.. who will make you pay extra on top of your subscription to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Well we're only 120 points behind them on differential so next week is our chance to pull ahead with a Kodi clutch field goal at the death, 121-0, we can only beat ourselves from here.
Assuming we win by 1 tomorrow we would only have to dick the Sharks by 60 to offset the current points differential

Reactions: 1 user
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Assuming we win by 1 tomorrow we would only have to dick the Sharks by 60 to offset the current points differential
Ok I'm not a scientist but it sounds a bit more achievable your way, couple more big losses and the Sharks are gone, assuming we keep winning. Once again our fate is balancing precariously on Shaun Johnson's groin, I don't know why it always comes back to this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sup42

Sup42

One of the Muslims was wearing a Warriors jersey at the sentencing this week.
Almost guarantee that will be because of Omar Slaimakhel
That dude was built like a bodybuilder....Omar's cousins were big time steroid distributors through NZs gym network.....millions of dollars of product...

• Wow