General 2020 Warriors Official Top 30

wrighty

2020 Warriors Official Top 30

Discuss the potential top 30.

Which ISP fresh faces have a chance? Will Joe Vuna be back?

Btw how was Preston Riki's year in ISP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
It's a bit difficult to discuss next year's top 30 when the recruitment page consists of Alex Glenn, zoo animals and Mother Teresa, too many huge holes the ISP boys can't possibly fill. Be interesting to read who people think could step up though.

• Haha
Reactions: Pozza

wrighty

It's a bit difficult to discuss next year's top 30 when the recruitment page consists of Alex Glenn, zoo animals and Mother Teresa, too many huge holes the ISP boys can't possibly fill. Be interesting to read who people think could step up though.
Fair dues
Mods if this thread is premature then please delete
It was just a thought that it would be good to see who guys are tipping to come through from isp

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
How does the top 30 work? If we have someone like Adam Blair on a 650k contract does he have to be top 30 or could we use him outside the top 30 in a mentoring role? Adam Blair - Wrestle and Niggle Coach
SK wouldnt do that to AB but might be a way to get the poor trainers we hear about out of the top 30, whoever they are.

Reactions: Murraytd

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the list of the 28 contracted for next year? With Sao, Ayshford and Luke leaving that would have been 27 from last year. Perham was also off contract?

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
Smith said 2 spots left on the 30, what am I missing cause I get 3 with Luke gone?
new-zealand-warriors-round.png

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS

2020 GAINS
Joshua Curran (Sydney Roosters, 2021), Kodi Nikorima (Brisbane Broncos, 2022)
2020 LOSSES
Blake Ayshford (retired), Solomone Kata(Melbourne Storm), Ligi Sao (Hull FC), Chris Satae (Hull FC)
RE-SIGNED
Karl Lawton (2021), Agnatius Paasi(2022), Jazz Tevaga (2021)
OFF CONTRACT 2019
Issac Luke

Reactions: bruce

offloader

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 5, 2016
Smith said 2 spots left on the 30, what am I missing cause I get 3 with Luke gone?
new-zealand-warriors-round.png

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS

2020 GAINS
Joshua Curran (Sydney Roosters, 2021), Kodi Nikorima (Brisbane Broncos, 2022)
2020 LOSSES
Blake Ayshford (retired), Solomone Kata(Melbourne Storm), Ligi Sao (Hull FC), Chris Satae (Hull FC)
RE-SIGNED
Karl Lawton (2021), Agnatius Paasi(2022), Jazz Tevaga (2021)
OFF CONTRACT 2019
Issac Luke

I get 30 minus Ayshford, Luke, Sao and Satae. So 26. Then I assume Pompey will be brought into the 30 and one more upgrade already decided - possibly Turner?

Reactions: bruce and Bushman

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Bryan Smith confirmed that we have 28 players on our list.
A bit like having a fleet of 28 cars, when you are a trucking company. Not that it is Smiths fault. My guess he is doing what smart people do when in a hole, climb out not dig deeper. So building young talent is what he can do, stuff the rest of it. That was Watson's fault.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings