General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
See Butch on the news going and grabbing one of the Bush jerseys. Nothing against Sir Peter but if we came last next year, he’d be first in line for the commemorative Wooden Spoons.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Years ago I saw an article about ugly rugby jersey's and there were some shockers that went far away from the traditional models.

I found this article which may have been it. Unfortunatley it is one of those list articles where you see x amount and need to change pages to see more.

How do our new ones rate to these?
Hey it might actually make you feel a bit better. We could have a poll our bushman against these ones.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
Years ago I saw an article about ugly rugby jersey's and there were some shockers that went far away from the traditional models.

I found this article which may have been it. Unfortunatley it is one of those list articles where you see x amount and need to change pages to see more.

How do our new ones rate to these?
Hey it might actually make you feel a bit better. We could have a poll our bushman against these ones.
There was some ugly shit in there but we are definitely Top 5, ours is ugly and unoriginal.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
The

What would you do?
i get the club has to push the positive it’s just they’re on a bit of a slippery slip in regards to pushing away long term supporters and this type of behaviour doesn’t help. There’s no easy answers but I get irked by the clubs seeming disregard for fans concerns and it’s pushing me further away.
(some crap about how I’m not a true fan or something is what I’ve come to expect now)

Akuma_81

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 6, 2012
Brisbane
The Hammerhead looks amazing on the players.
Is there also going to be a heritage jersey? Obviously there's a strong 2003 away resemblance in the Hammerhead jersey so is that it?

Also why did they choose black as an away jersey knowing that it can only realistically be worn against probably 4 of the 15 other teams? Is it just to maintain the continuity of the black/red/grey colour scheme?

I'm sure almost everyone would have preferred the white 95 alternate as an away jersey, similar to the Women's jersey in 2019. That would have been a big seller.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
which one is the hammerhead jersey? I am totally confused by this reference. I have seen the three on page 2 but have i missed one?

Upcoming Match

Cronulla Sharks Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

10 Jul

12 - 16
5.1 Total Avg Rating
3.3 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings