General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 23, 2016
I agree with you, we'd look like casual Lauati'ti's at a Saturday afternoon barbecue at SJ's holiday pad in Whangaparoa in those bro, I can see the marketing posters now.
Exactly ;)

I'll buy three. One for me and one for each of my best mates.

Well I exaggerated the number of mates I have, but I'll still buy three.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Been trying to buy some Warriors merch recently. But seriously, does everything have to have a fucking hood?

I'm not talking about polo shirts, they can piss off. I just want a jumper (clean and simple not too garish) that doesn't have a fucking hood. You see them all around for MLB, NFL and NBA teams, but try and get one out of the Warriors and your're shit out of luck.
Problem with merch is that the NRL have very strict standards on what the club and main supplier can actually produce. The clubs range have to be worn by players during games, training or official engagements. At times the club even has to produce training or match pics proving that the players are wearing them! This is to protect the NRLs lucrative 2nd tier suppliers contracts who fill in the niche spots left behind.

So when it comes to what players want to wear during cold winter training runs its an easy choice of hoodies over crew necks...

Diesel

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 7, 2014
Brisbane
Is the teams blue home jersey going to be our main jersey moving forward?
souths, Roosters, Panthers, dragons and knights all have a recognised main jersey and then have a different away, heritage etc jersey each year?

Reactions: corpeedo and tajhay

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Is the teams blue home jersey going to be our main jersey moving forward?
souths, Roosters, Panthers, dragons and knights all have a recognised main jersey and then have a different away, heritage etc jersey each year?
Nobody will ever be able to tell you.

Just 5 years ago the black, grey and red was enshrined in Warriors law by Jim Doyle. That lasted about 3 seasons.

The current colours were done just before the sale to ARL/AUTEX.

Nobody but the owners could tell you the plans for the team colours in future. They might sell it in a couple years and it could get changed again or CCC might give up the contract and the new supplier might have a different vision for it.

No one knows...

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
Hey guys.

A while back a bought a supposedly match worn 2011 jersey and I asked how to find out if it’s actually a match worn jersey or I just over paid for a replica with a number on the back. I was told to post photos but just forgot all about it. Well here’s some photos of it. If anyone can point out why it may or may not be real I would be stoked.
19EC8A56-FB8E-49B6-80EF-8DCD293A8C85.jpeg 34ED98A6-9A98-47A6-A590-DF2ECB0B30CC.jpeg B0B7EA5B-2F26-490C-A29E-99AB8DC5FC2D.jpeg

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Team or mt.wellington mt.wellington do we have any knowledge on when the 2021 Season gear will be released?

I thought it was early November usually but this year may be different?

Just want to see what a Top 8 kit may look like for the next couple of years .......😜
I like what some of the large football teams do and debut the new kit on the last game of the season.

Reactions: The Falcon

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
I like what some of the large football teams do and debut the new kit on the last game of the season.
Wasn’t aware of that - but that’s a great idea! Great way to say goodbye to the old and debut the new!

Then for those that make it, finals played in the normal season kit (so it’s easily identifiable for the trainspotters or historians at least....).

corpeedo

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 7, 2016
Team or mt.wellington mt.wellington do we have any knowledge on when the 2021 Season gear will be released?

I thought it was early November usually but this year may be different?

Just want to see what a Top 8 kit may look like for the next couple of years .......😜
Sponsors are still to be confirmed so won't be for a while. Later than Nov at this stage. Can also confirm that It's by far my favourite year for merch and jerseys next year.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Sponsors are still to be confirmed so won't be for a while. Later than Nov at this stage. Can also confirm that It's by far my favourite year for merch and jerseys next year.
I'm sure CG wouldn't mind if you just accidentally loaded a few photos on to the forum. We won't tell.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings