State of Origin 2020 - SOO Game 1

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
are they playing i ternational rules, or the newer nrl rules?

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Dont think the Queensland team is as bad as it looks on paper, they've got players that shouldn't be anywhere near an Origin squad but most of the team would be first picked.
always wonder if qld will win a series with DCE directing the play

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
and with no kicker i think qld mightb pushing it uphill

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
A few of these Queensland forwards aren’t starters or big minute men and it’s starting to show - Tino has been caught out a fair bit in the last 10 mins

Reactions: PullinTeeth

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
so till a stupid game, is this the start of the NSW Crushing qld?

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
qld can defend, have no issue getting up the field, but have no finishing attack

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Hadn’t looked too hard at the team sheets till now. I thinks there’s only 2 players in the QLD run on that could legitimately stake a claim as the best in the NRL at their position (Munster & Big Papa). There’s only another 2-3 that would be considered in the conversation for top 5 in their preferred spot. Run the same ruler over NSW and I think there’s 10 that could be in the #1 conversation for their position and they’d all be in top 5 chat. Big gulf in quality and form...

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Hadn’t looked too hard at the team sheets till now. I thinks there’s only 2 players in the QLD run on that could legitimately stake a claim as the best in the NRL at their position (Munster & Big Papa). There’s only another 2-3 that would be considered in the conversation for top 5 in their preferred spot. Run the same ruler over NSW and I think there’s 10 that could be in the #1 conversation for their position and they’d all be in top 5 chat. Big gulf in quality and form...
ive been trying to think who i would put in qld, but once u pull all the kiwis, i see only crickets atm

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings