Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I cannot find the member numbers on Warriors.kiwi

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
I cannot find the member numbers on Warriors.kiwi
If you’re meaning the numbers of signed up members for the year, the nrl site says we have 12,650 members for this season. Don’t know though how up to date those figures are,

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
They are in the membership sign up section.
Current number is 15,149.
If you’re meaning the numbers of signed up members for the year, the nrl site says we have 12,650 members for this season. Don’t know though how up to date those figures are,

Okay, the NRL’s figures are way off LOL.

Reactions: bruce

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Just came back from the season launch. There was around 250 there.
The club showed highlights of the last 24 years. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Cameron George and Kearney all spoke. They all seemed happy with their preparation for the year. The players seemed in good spirts.
Got a team poster signed for kids.
All ready now for kick off on the 16th March.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
I wonder if anyone has gone for that money back guarantee CG gave on season tickets after the weekends game?
Probably not, but I would find it funny if the fair weather friends start ducking out already.

Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
I wonder if anyone has gone for that money back guarantee CG gave on season tickets after the weekends game?
Probably not, but I would find it funny if the fair weather friends start ducking out already.
yeah Big George will be starting to sweat a bit, hopefully we bounce back with a win against Manly.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Anyone else getting their AntiVirus going crazy when they goto the join page of our membership page?

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Email from Warriors received yesterday. Nothing overly revealing...

On Monday we went out to members only with the opportunity to ask the Vodafone Warriors CEO - Cameron George any pressing questions that they might have.

Thank you to those who took the time to send their questions in.
Unfortunately not all could be answered however the general themes were collated & bought to Cameron's attention.

Please find below a secure link to the CEO's Q&A session.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
He spins a good yard does Cameron, and in a far more folksey way than God Doyle did too.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
He spins a good yard does Cameron, and in a far more folksey way than God Doyle did too.
They are all of the same ilk. You don't get to those positions by saying it like it is, but by saying what your stakeholders want to hear.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
They are all of the same ilk. You don't get to those positions by saying it like it is, but by saying what your stakeholders want to hear.
Fair comment, and I might add that if anybody in the club is under pressure, and way more than any CEO has been including Doyle (except Robson), it is George.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Fair comment, and I might add that if anybody in the club is under pressure, and way more than any CEO has been including Doyle (except Robson), it is George.
I think you will find most if not all the ppl at HQ are fairly safe as the club tries to create stability. There won't be any rash sacking.

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
If I join as an overseas (away) supporter and happen to be in Auckland when the end of season members question time is on can i attend?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings