General 2019 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

After the 2019 season would you like the Warriors logo

• to keep the blue green moko (w/o the 25th reference)

• to return to the black and grey

Results are only viewable after voting.
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

The G-Shock is now on sale for Members.

Didn't end up looking too bad in my opinion but they went on the very safe side (basically just a Warriors strap on a black watch).

Would have liked to have seen them do something special to the display itself maybe and I'd like to see a simpler model used.

Hopefully it's a relationship that continues and there are more Warriors watches to come.

Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
The G-Shock is now on sale for Members.

Didn't end up looking too bad in my opinion but they went on the very safe side (basically just a Warriors strap on a black watch).

Would have liked to have seen them do something special to the display itself maybe and I'd like to see a simpler model used.

Hopefully it's a relationship that continues and there are more Warriors watches to come.

View attachment 41010
View attachment 41011 View attachment 41012
View attachment 41013

I am ... underwhelmed

Reactions: 5 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
They missed the mark with those watches. Face and straps should have been blue with the curved chevron design and small Warriors logo staying. Whole watch should have been based off the new home colours instead of a mish mash of both the home and away. Home colours this year and bring out the away next year.

Still got me one though lol...

• Haha
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I was hopeful for something amazing. Guess I was right. The amazing part is i get to keep my cash

• Haha
FAN

FAN

I'm still waiting for the.....

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Or buy one get one FREE but just pay separate postage and handling...... :banghead:

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
You are a tragic bastard ;) :D . I don't wear a watch anyway. Just gets in the way.:rolleyes: I do question the lack of quality in Warriors merchandise. Maybe I don't fit their demographic:(.
What people have to realise is that what CCC make and offer to the public HAS to be worn by the team. From jerseys, jackets, hats, beanies, track pants, training shirts, polos etc. They all have to be worn by the players or training staff and the NRL are quite strict about it. Cause the team have to wear it you are unlikely to get that Warriors emblazoned tweed sports jacket or silk cravat you so hopelessly pray for 😭 😭 😭 .

The rest of the merch from tier 2 suppliers are your cheap slap it up and ship it out type merch that the team are not obliged to wear...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Cause the team have to wear it you are unlikely to get that Warriors emblazoned tweed sports jacket or silk cravat you so hopelessly pray for 😭 😭 😭
I don't wear tweed sports jackets or silk cravats :rolleyes: . I am a league fan:p. I still question the quality of some of the gear e.g. the weight of fabric in the Hoodie.

Wigan Warrior

Wigan Warrior

Used the sale last weekend to top up my collection and get the away shirt and hoodie. Not been a bad haul so far for someone on the other side of the globe:

Home shirt
Away shirt
Heritage shirt
Little General shirt
Hoodie
Fleece
Cap
47 brand Auckland Warriors cap
47 brand Auckland Warriors T Shirt

The Mrs is less than impressed.

Reactions: 6 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Used the sale last weekend to top up my collection and get the away shirt and hoodie. Not been a bad haul so far for someone on the other side of the globe:

Home shirt
Away shirt
Heritage shirt
Little General shirt
Hoodie
Fleece
Cap

My haul this year just for the retail stuff has been pretty crazy. Just love this years retro colours so been hard not to. Wouldn't be so bad if the team was doing better...

Reactions: 1 user
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

The beanie in the OG colours looks really good in real life I reckon.

Reactions: 1 users
Wigan Warrior

Wigan Warrior

My haul this year just for the retail stuff has been pretty crazy. Just love this years retro colours so been hard not to. Wouldn't be so bad if the team was doing better...

The original colours have definitely helped to expand my wish list

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Home shirt
Away shirt
Heritage shirt
Little General shirt
Hoodie
Fleece
Cap

Where did you buy them out of curiosity? Years ago a few sports shops in the bigger northern cities sold Winfield cup shirts and you could generally get them through Open Rugby magazine ( a bloke based in Blackrod iirc)

Wigan Warrior

Wigan Warrior

Where did you buy them out of curiosity? Years ago a few sports shops in the bigger northern cities sold Winfield cup shirts and you could generally get them through Open Rugby magazine ( a bloke based in Blackrod iirc)

A mixture of places. The hoodie, fleece and caps I bought from the club shop itself online. Quite expensive when tax is added unfortunately but there you go. The shirts I tend to get from either Canterbury online or Lovell Rugby.

Down Under Leisure is pretty good too but their Warriors stuff has been slow in coming in recently and the season is practically over with.

Reactions: 3 users
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
This is an early sale by Canterbury, they must think the season is over!

2019 Vodafone Warriors Jerseys For $99! All Supporter Gear On Sale 🔥

snake77

snake77

A pity the gear is nice the results are shit.

Maybe we should have shit gear, maybe the results will be nice.

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Club are also selling the match worn heritage jerseys from the last game for charity. Also includes some of the Panthers jerseys as well as Simon Mannerings 2011 Grand Final match worn jersey and medal...