• 9-10

• 11-12

• 13-15

• Wooden Spoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I predict our forwards will dominate a few more teams this year, and if we get any Channel 9 games they'll start reviving the myth of the "monster Warrior forwards" and we'll be "Blair's hair bears" or some shit. Can't wait though. Nearly trials time, who's feeling it?

Also Dogs for the spoon - they are fucked. No Graham, no halves, no coach, no chance.

Last edited:

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
we'll be "Blair's hair bears" or some shit.

Now u mention it there is gonna be some decent fros getting round

IMG_7097.jpg

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Maybe from our debut...
Remember the club has been in two finals as well as playoffs. The 2002 final was accompanied by the minor premiership, the only fluke in that was that we were actually second to the Dogs who cheated the cap so badly they had to be dropped to last. In any case no club flukes getting second in the premiership. What we have experienced since 2011 is nothing short of a disgrace in management philosophy.

The positive for me is that the club seems to be doing a lot right at present and if they keep doing things this way the playoffs will come, sometime. There is too much talent for it not to happen.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Coaches have worn the blame for results since 2011. This has obscured the real problems in the endemic problems in the organisation as a whole. Bean Counters have been ruling the roost so if merchandise sales are OK then not enough scrutiny was placed on 1st team on field results.

Leadership within the club did not seem to focus on strategic goals, or they were wrong, such as the concentration on the U20`s. Although I don`t rate him Elliott was the one who identified the problems and tried to get consistency.

Having Smith and Corvo on board will bring results. This will be dictated by the resistance/buy in of the Club as a whole. I have a feeling, based on absolutely nothing that players no longer here were part of the `player power` issue, which IMO contributed to low acheivment.

I expect to see improvement immediately, just the sheer competition for places will help there. How many positions are safe?. Consistent performance may take a little longer

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This will be dictated by the resistance/buy in of the Club as a whole. I have a feeling, based on absolutely nothing that players no longer here were part of the `player power` issue, which IMO contributed to low acheivment.
I don't think it was just some of the players. The background crew that got rid of Hart and Cleary left their mark as well.

Reactions: Akkerz and Defence

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
I'm all in this year
I couldn't be more stoked (unless cleary came back.)
It will be a different team .I'm curious how the forwards are going
To play .Will Blair an Tohu Harris be taking it to the line an then passing to our
Props or are we still going to run one up into heavy traffic?
But I think we have recruited extremely well .
We have a solid back line an hopefully can free up Roger an Fusitua
Because these two are superstars .But its been a long time since we've
Had experienced backs .Tate an JRO are the only ones I can think of.
Oh an Ayshford .
But as far as the season goes if we get a couple of lucky bounces
An the boys get into it we could end up having a good season.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
i feel a bit flat about the team, i am kinda excited by the season approaching but dont expect much from this crew. They look like a middle of the road bunch and I am not sure they have the punch to make enough inroads up front.
I always liked that we had prolific offloaders in the forwards, not sure we have any now or if we do that they will be allowed to offload. we might make mid-table but i would rather be feared as giant killers and be bottom half.
we need some more cazy in the team, if we cant win then at least smash em bro!
OK enough lamenting here is the prediction. 8th going into last round then pipped at post and drop down to 10th after dropping our nuts in final game.

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
Another year and full of hope, but the reality that we are in one of the most competitive competitions on the planet.

We have replace some mediocrity with some guys that have ticker and are grafters. Green should prove to be a good buy for a strategic position. Hopefully Princess finds his game and we get the balance of the team right.

No rock stars so everyone understands they all have to put their hand up and help. I can see them at a pinch making the final 8 but certainly wouldn't see them progressing too far.

A lot depends on injuries and if a couple of the boys shine like James Gavet did last year from the second string team. Lets hope Luke picks himself up and shows us what he can do.

SK will have to demonstrate that he is capable and can man manage and I hope he improves with his media interviews.

I think we have got rid of all the pill poppers so lets hope there is a far better attitude coming from the troops and their arses have been sticking out over the fitness requirements.

There are enough new troops that will have a positive influence or can be moldered to SK's values, to be fair I think if SK can't make improvements this year he will be job hunting.

Don't get too excited, but there are signs we should improve, mind you all the teams are in the same position.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings