General 2018 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Not really feeling this jersey. I appreciate that purple is the WNRL colour but to just whack it on the current heritage jersey looks lazy. Without the Warriors logo you would never know that team was part of the club. Bit disappointed with the effort put into our inaugural womens teams kit and how poorly tied into the club it is.

Hope they can get a major sponsor before the season gets underway. Apparently Vodafone was blocked by Telstra...

I really liked the jersey, looks good!

Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Looks like I’ll be getting H&A for the first time in ages

Any word on the club being re-renamed “Auckland”?

As far as I've heard from people I know who are close to club, they're telling me that team will for foreseeable future be known as NZ Warriors and that team colours of black and white will remain. Red is only included because of sponsorship reasons with Vodaphone.

Then again one of people telling me this keeps telling me Blake Green is playing injured and every week he's not going to be named in side so take what I'm saying for what it is. That from what I'm told Autex who are now part owners are determined to keep things same so to not lose money on their investment as some in Auckland Rugby League/Carlaw Heritage Trust did discuss possibility of changing name back not just to Auckland Warriors or Auckland-Waikato Warriors but even Carlaw Park Warriors. Bruce would of bust a nut ... :woot:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

warriors4eva

dont forget to mention on here when the big sale at mt smart is please !!

Reactions: 1 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
New range usually gets announced November/Released December doesn’t it?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
New range usually gets announced November/Released December doesn’t it?
Sale is generally early November to make room for the new range in late November. Just in time for Christmas :rolleyes:...

Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I'm keen to get the "95 Away" heritage jersey at the sale if possible.
They have sold out of some sizes already. Only small, medium, 3XL-5XL left. I don't fancy your chances of getting one at the sale. I was holding out for a 2017 heritage jersey at the sale and they didn't have any there bar kids sizes...

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

They have sold out of some sizes already. Only small, medium, 3XL-5XL left. I don't fancy your chances of getting one at the sale. I was holding out for a 2017 heritage jersey at the sale and they didn't have any there bar kids sizes...

Somebody will sell an XL for $50 at some point, always happens haha

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Canterbury in Alexandria has Home,Away and Heritage in decent size ranges as well as some training stuff at 50% off for those in Sydney

Reactions: 1 user
jsmooove

jsmooove

Canterbury in Alexandria has Home,Away and Heritage in decent size ranges as well as some training stuff at 50% off for those in Sydney
you legend! thanks for that
picked up a medium sized heritage jersey. sadly when i got there this afternoon they only had jerseys left.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Bit steep...

20181003 001250

Diesel

Diesel

Anyone know when Canterbury in Brisbane is having their end of year sale? I thought last year at Nudgee and the year before at Coopers Plains was around October

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Anyone know when Canterbury in Brisbane is having their end of year sale? I thought last year at Nudgee and the year before at Coopers Plains was around October

Unfortunately the Canterbury store in Brisbane has closed down. However earlier this year they said they weren't going to be doing anymore of the warehouse sales. I believe the Gold Coast Harbourtown store had a massive sale last weekend with nothing over $40 on all Warriors gear. I was going to go but I realized I'd already bought everything I wanted from the 2018 range. They may still have some stuff left, but judging by the facebook posts I'd say they would have been cleaned out.

Diesel

Diesel

Unfortunately the Canterbury store in Brisbane has closed down. However earlier this year they said they weren't going to be doing anymore of the warehouse sales. I believe the Gold Coast Harbourtown store had a massive sale last weekend with nothing over $40 on all Warriors gear. I was going to go but I realized I'd already bought everything I wanted from the 2018 range. They may still have some stuff left, but judging by the facebook posts I'd say they would have been cleaned out.
Thanks mate, looks like a trip to the GC this weekend for me

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Thanks mate, looks like a trip to the GC this weekend for me
Ring ahead as it was hit pretty hard last weekend. Someone even got me an indigenous jersey and there were a lot of people assisting others from all over Oz and NZ. Way cheaper than the CCC sale here even...

Diesel

Diesel

Ring ahead as it was hit pretty hard last weekend. Someone even got me an indigenous jersey and there were a lot of people assisting others from all over Oz and NZ. Way cheaper than the CCC sale here even...
Thanks for the heads up mate, appreciate it