Recruitment 2017 Warriors Recruitment Strategy and Targets

We should be trying to model the storm on their forward rotation and model.

Long starting prop - bromich
Defensive backrower - harris
Attacking backrower - kaufusi
Defensive lock - finucan

Big monster prop with limited minutes - asofa solomona

Defensive safe backrowers - bromich, glasby

Warriors version

Long prop - gavet(not really but yeah)need one more
Defnsive backrower - harris
Attacking backrower -blair- need
Another one
Defenisve lock - mannering

Big monster prop limited minutes - satae/ paasi
Average backrower - pulu
- need another one

Get rid of lisone, vete, sao. Excess baggage.

So we need 3 more forward signings from my view.

A long prop which we lost in matulino.

An attacking back rower and a jack of all trades backrower.

We should forget about the Storm and stop trying to be them, we are not them and never will be.

Parramatta had the top completion rate when Kearney was coaching them too, seems he hasn't learnt a thing

Oh nice who else might want to come back and have another crack?

Kurt kara
Nafe saluini
Necrom areaiti
Ivan penehe
Dylan collier
Saliva havilli
Sam lousi
Suitonga likiliki
Alehana Mara

Seems like every junior warrior is entitled to a second chance.

Get rid of iro

Anyone remember that theory someone posted back when we all found out Sipley would be leaving the club? (it was formatted beautifully from what I remember)
Anyways it said something about how the club's new recruitment/retention plan might be to let all the rookies go and bring them back after they have a stint in aussie.

Most people rubbished it at the time but it doesn't sound so far off now ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy o_O

Anyone remember that theory someone posted back when we all found out Sipley would be leaving the club? (it was formatted beautifully from what I remember)
Anyways it said something about how the club's new recruitment/retention plan might be to let all the rookies go and bring them back after they have a stint in aussie.

Most people rubbished it at the time but it doesn't sound so far off now ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy o_O
The Kearney code.

DUN DUN DUH

We should forget about the Storm and stop trying to be them, we are not them and never will be.

Parramatta had the top completion rate when Kearney was coaching them too, seems he hasn't learnt a thing
What im trying to point out is that they have a good balance of forwards who bring a different skill set and work in cohesion together to get the job done.

We can model ourselves off of their types of forwards, doesnt have to be exact but we cant afford to have the same type of forwards through the squad.

You have 3 defensive backrowers in harris, blair and mannering, dont see yet where the attack is coming from in the backrow. I think we're 2-3 signings away from having a goodforward pack. Agree its not worth having a great completion rate if you're not making enough metres.

I am yet to see Hingano do anything in first grade, to me he offers nothing.
We gotta be honest and say outside of johnson we havent produced a half since stacey. Lino and Higano aren't going to be the answer, Lino will probably be the tommy leuleuai of halves and not sure yet what type of half higano is but needs more time but probably somewhere else, fa'amanu brown is a guy i like, will be interested to see how he goes at the world cup but he is a half i think we could give a go at bringing home at some point, just hasnt had the opportunity to develop at cronulla.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020
We gotta be honest and say outside of johnson we havent produced a half since stacey. Lino and Higano aren't going to be the answer, Lino will probably be the tommy leuleuai of halves and not sure yet what type of half higano is but needs more time but probably somewhere else, fa'amanu brown is a guy i like, will be interested to see how he goes at the world cup but he is a half i think we could give a go at bringing home at some point, just hasnt had the opportunity to develop at cronulla.

Brown has signed with the bulldogs

Reactions: bruce
I am yet to see Hingano do anything in first grade, to me he offers nothing.
You must be forgetting that this year he could have been playing U20's still. Just because you haven't seen him do anything in first grade doesn't mean he can't be a good player, in fact I think the people that have watched him through the years in U20's and ISP know far more about his first grade prospects than you do.

IMO I would take Hingano over Te Maire Martin because Martin needs a half opportunity to do anything, where as Hinagno is known for creating opportunities from nothing. Hingano is a natural play maker. Martin is not a natural playmaker, he's a ball runner that plays in the halves.

However, if the choice was between Blake Green and Hingano, I would go for Green because his organisation and kicking ability is whats missing from this team. Even if we lost Hingano in the process, by the time Green's contract expires Chanel Harris Tavita would be 21 years old and IMO he's a better prospect than Hingano.

You must be forgetting that this year he could have been playing U20's still. Just because you haven't seen him do anything in first grade doesn't mean he can't be a good player, in fact I think the people that have watched him through the years in U20's and ISP know far more about his first grade prospects than you do.

IMO I would take Hingano over Te Maire Martin because Martin needs a half opportunity to do anything, where as Hinagno is known for creating opportunities from nothing. Hingano is a natural play maker. Martin is not a natural playmaker, he's a ball runner that plays in the halves.

However, if the choice was between Blake Green and Hingano, I would go for Green because his organisation and kicking ability is whats missing from this team. Even if we lost Hingano in the process, by the time Green's contract expires Chanel Harris Tavita would be 21 years old and IMO he's a better prospect than Hingano.

I've watched him in u20s and ISP and I don't see what's your seeing. Lino looks far superior. I think Hinganos ceiling is fringe first grader. Would love for him to prove me wrong, but I doubt it, his attitude sucks too, threatening to leave if the club signs Hingano reflects very poorly on him.

Hingano
Fisiiahi
Hurell
Hiku
Fusitua
Vete
Lisone
Roach

These are all guys with huge potential raps on them when they were development players.

Now take all those names and place them in Australian NRL sides.

Imagine a story where they dare challenge said Australian side through their agent.

What do you think the Australian club would do to any of those names when they had as few FG miles as an ATA HINGANO ?

cu**s on the dole at fifteen out of sixteen franchises.

Reactions: matiunz and bruce
Its pretty simple we havent developed a half since stacey. Johnson was a natural talent that brought his own game to our team. Just dont see how lino and ata can get better. Nathan cleary is in the same bracket of age group and weve seen enough body of work that he’ll be an australian half in the future. Same with ash graham a season usually shows what youve got. Took Shaun Johnson half a season to show what he had.