General 2017 Warriors Preseason Thread

They should be like us, full-time, no off-season, bitch and moan about the Warriors 365/365(6 if it's a leap year, okay ya pedants!), 24/7....

Bookie bets related to pre-season I'd like to see:
Pick the Date a Warriors player Tweets/Instagrymes/Snapchits/ says: "it's the hardest we've ever trained." as mt.wellington says, just a case of when, not if..
Pick The Round the Sack Coach Mooks-type threads start up...:) Or make that Date if the team has an appalling pre-season...

Now we just thumbtwiddle until the Draw comes out. Honestly don't see why it takes until late November, personally. I'd like:
No game against the Raiders in Canberra
No game against the Raiders anywhere in New Zealand
No game against the Cowboys in Townsville
No game against the Cowboys anywhere in New Zealand
No game against the Sharks etc....

See where I'm headed? Bloody NRL will, of course, shaft us by making the poor boys play 24 games against FREAKIN' AUSSIE NRL TEAMS...

Jim Godoyle, sort 'em out...

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
upload_2016-11-2_15-28-30.png

Probably a good thing there's not that many of the boys in the Kiwis this year - get things moving maybe a little quicker with all the senior players there less Messrs Luke and Johnson...

Wonder if Titans training has started yet and how the fitness of Mr Hurrell is holding up?

Reactions: bruce

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Keep us updated on who rocks up to pre season overweight. Need some ammo for season 2k17.
Was talking with a player last week and he was talking to the other players and they were wondering who the new whipping boy would be.

2013 - Todd Lowrie
2014 - Dane Nielsen
2015 - Sam Tomkins
2016 - Konrad Hurrell
2017 - ???

Did I get the years and players right???

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Was talking with a player last week and he was talking to the other players and they were wondering who the new whipping boy would be.

2013 - Todd Lowrie
2014 - Dane Nielsen
2015 - Sam Tomkins
2016 - Konrad Hurrell
2017 - ???

Did I get the years and players right???
Correction...

2013 - Todd Lowrie
2014 - Dane Nielsen
2015 - Konrad Hurrell
2016 - Jonothan Wright

• Haha
Reactions: Johnnyray and eric
So it all stars from today. Meanwhile the merchandise freak in me looks at that picture of Kearney and thinks. Not bad now we get a sneak peak of the training gear for next year. At least they are close to our colours instead of camouflage etc.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
New Vodafone Warriors head coach Stephen Kearney and fullback Roger Tuivasa-Sheck faced the media on day two of the club’s 2017 preseason campaign at Mount Smart Stadium.

In his first media session since returning to Auckland, Kearney was questioned about a of range of topics including his overview of the club, preseason plans, Kieran Foran, Tuimoala Lolohea, injuries and the Kiwis’ Four Nations progress.

Tuivasa-Sheck talked about his ongoing recovery from his knee injury, Kearney’s arrival and training alongside Foran.