General 2017 Warriors Membership Thread

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
no my point was i have never gotten a thank you for renewing in all the years i have had a membership. I assume it was because i was in aus. I never got a phone call and at the end of last year they didnt even send me an email asking me to renew.

Same here and like you I also didn't renew

Reactions: 1 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Yep agreed on away memberships. It just feels like a token gesture by the club that they care about their away members. I also didn't renew.

Reactions: 1 user
Makasene

Makasene

no my point was i have never gotten a thank you for renewing in all the years i have had a membership. I assume it was because i was in aus. I never got a phone call and at the end of last year they didnt even send me an email asking me to renew.

This was not thanking me for renewing.

This was thanking me for having a full membership for the past five years and admitting the results have been crap.

For the record, I've never received a call from the players etc in my time as a member.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

This was not thanking me for renewing.

This was thanking me for having a full membership for the past five years and admitting the results have been crap.

For the record, I've never received a call from the players etc in my time as a member.
I'm only a proud (away) member and got the magnet and letter... only been a member the last 3 or 4 years tops.

Tim burgess

Tim burgess

Never reviewed the away membership as I still go to the games anyway.

What they need to do for away members is to get them discounted tickets. Saving of $5 or $10 per game is much better than a scarf and keying.