General 2017 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

For those in Brisbane who missed out on the sale they now have 70% off all Warriors gear at the CCC Myer Centre store.
I just got the Women in League jersey for $54 and the training jersey for $47, neither of which were included in the sale when I was there for the first round.
They've got most items in most sizes.

Reactions: 1 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

IMG 0873

Is this "the" sale?

warriors4eva

bugger any weekend but this one

arrghhhhhhhh

to be fair im only after this years taranaki away jersey.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Went there this morning. No heritage jerseys except for kids sizes. Pretty gutted about that. A few things from this year but mainly the home, away and WIL jerseys. Heaps of other gear like track pants, jackets, shorts etc. The sooner you get in the better your chances of getting something.

Taranaki jerseys there for $10...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Brisbane CCC store still has a tonne of Warriors jerseys left in all sizes for $54.
Home, Away, Nines, Heritage, WiL, Training all available.
Same prices online too via the Australian CCC website.

Reactions: 2 users
shuffle

shuffle

Went there this morning. No heritage jerseys except for kids sizes. Pretty gutted about that. A few things from this year but mainly the home, away and WIL jerseys. Heaps of other gear like track pants, jackets, shorts etc. The sooner you get in the better your chances of getting something.

Taranaki jerseys there for $10...
Yeah i was looking for that 95 heritage one. Almost got the kids size 14 but then i would have to lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Was unsure if I was gonna be able to get one but happy to get this one and close out the 2017 NRL range...

2017 WIL Manu Vatuvei 1

2017 WIL Manu Vatuvei 2

2017 WIL Manu Vatuvei 3

Reactions: 4 users