General 2017 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Ah what ? Seriously ? The reason why I asked dude is because at game today all merch was advertised as being 30% off.

Me I would be especially fucked off if I had bought something there only to find out a couple of hours later when I got home that I could of got same thing for further 20% off ! Seriously how can club constantly fuck things up this badly ? All year this has been ongoing thing with them. Like another small thing I noticed at front gate when I went in today (Gate A), they were selling other club flags there at game (West Tigers, Knights, Dragons, Rabbitohs etc etc) but not Raiders. You were going to sell other supporter flags, why would you not try and sell Raiders flags ? They're only who we were playing today ! Honestly I don't understand it. It's upsetting to know how special sort of stupid this club has become ... o_O

Last edited:

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Any idea of how it's comparing to other years?
All I have been told is that it is really bad. Numbers arent looking good across all ranges. When you get losing streaks like we are suffering now no one buys merch at all. Add in the last few season worth of rubbish and people are just tired. Not to mention the amount of fakes around. The CCC big sale will be the cheapest yet Im picking...

Reactions: 1 users

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
All I have been told is that it is really bad. Numbers arent looking good across all ranges. When you get losing streaks like we are suffering now no one buys merch at all. Add in the last few season worth of rubbish and people are just tired. Not to mention the amount of fakes around. The CCC big sale will be the cheapest yet Im picking...

Funnily enough I bought both the home and away this year but have barely worn either out of embarrassment, years gone by I'd live in my jerseys

Funnily enough I bought both the home and away this year but have barely worn either out of embarrassment, years gone by I'd live in my jerseys

yeah im the same, got the heritage jersey, with signatures from one game and i have only worn it i think 3 times

but to be honest, like you i wore mine more when we were winning alot, but that was 6 seasons ago lol !!

Reactions: 1 user
Most likely they have a shitload of merch in Aussie that they need to move...

Yeah the manager at the Brisbane store told me that they've had a lot of trouble shifting Warriors gear this year, which is why they went to 50% off much earlier than usual.

Last year they were selling jerseys for $30 when the season was done and dusted so you would think they would do the same this year.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Trust me guys. If you want any of this seasons gear and have the patience then wait. It will get much cheaper. They have had a really bad year moving stuff...

^^
Will there be another price reduction though?

They're still selling 2016 jerseys for $92.50... same price as 2017 ones.
IMG_8732.PNG

For Brisbane based folks I've also had word from CCC that there will be another warehouse sale sometime in October.

They're not sure of the location yet though as they've moved out of the Coopers Plains warehouse.

Brisbane CCC Warehouse sale confirmed:

October 20-22
October 27-29
9:00am - 5:00pm each day

3a/919-925 Nudgee Rd, Banyo, QLD 4014

Note the new location - not Cooper's Plains as per previous years.

From what they were saying I think we can expect dirt cheap prices on pretty much everything!

Reactions: 4 users