General 2017 Warriors Holden Cup U20's

theleagueguy

Soosemea has look good a mix between Glen Fisiahi speed and Francis Meli power another who has impressed is Joe Vuna could be playing NSW cup soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Five&Last

Five&Last

I quite like the look of Lewis Soosemea. Upper body strength is powerful for his age. Always seems to break the first tackle and has wheels on him...
No doubt he's a special talent. Thought he may of kicked on further by now, maybe some ISP appearances or at least selected for junior kiwis, but he looks to be having a down year. Regardless I think he'll make the first grade squad at some stage based on talent alone. He would quite comfortably be the fastest player at the club (maybe not anymore with Santo arriving). He has the speed to finish tries and also has the power to bust tackles on returns/hit-ups, at the moment we have wingers that can only do one of those two things.

Last edited:

theleagueguy

He definitely has NRL potential, particularly his potential combination with Junior Pauga

eric

eric

How well has being the most successful NYC team since the thing started in 2008 done for our NRL team? Thought so...

Nothing lol I didn't say it has been beneficial for the first grade side. Was merely stating that they are crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

WarriorBall

Only the second game I've seen Israel Ogden but he looks a class above on the wing, at 6'2 will be a big lad when he fills out.

Five&Last

Five&Last

Only the second game I've seen Israel Ogden but he looks a class above on the wing, at 6'2 will be a big lad when he fills out.
Ridiculous potential. The warriors website has him listed 191cm tall. Played fullback through the grades. But with that height if he puts on size he could move to the centres. That try he scored today was freakish, stepped through 5 players untouched. Still got 3 more years of eligibility after this year.

Reactions: 3 users