Which logo do you prefer?

• 20th Anniversary logo

• Standard logo

Results are only viewable after voting.
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Definitely more tight lipped this year, this time last year the stores were happy to show the catalog with the upcoming range- this year got absolutely nothing out of them :(

Hopefully we see something soon getting jealous seeing the other clubs releasing their stuff

Reactions: 1 user
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Judging my the 2016 members scarfs being worn the jersey will be similar if not the same as this years version!

eamon

eamon

at least there's not going to be about 20 jersey's per year for some folk to waste all their money on

Fazz

Fazz

at least there's not going to be about 20 jersey's per year for some folk to waste all their money on

You've forgotten about
> Heritage
> Anzac
> Nines
> Eden Park
> Women in League
> Any regional games (eg Wellington / Perth / Christchurch jerseys)
> Likely two training jerseys (eg Fire/Ice)

There will definitely be an absurd amount of jerseys again this year.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
There will definitely be an absurd amount of jerseys again this year.
Possible list I'll have to try gather for next year to keep on top of the collection.

1. Home NRL - Likely to have the regular Warriors logo as opposed to the half and half 20th Anniversary one. Possibly have a small tweak to one of the sponsors but I reckon they'll save that for next year.
2. Away NRL - Same as above.
3. Heritage NRL - Required by the NRL so you can gaurantee this jersey. Hopefully reflects the clubs heritage and not the countries one.
4. ANZAC NRL - This years one was a success sales wise and if the Warriors can get another home game as well as team up with the RSA they'll be making another one for sure.
5. Women in League NRL - Havent missed a year to produce one since they first made one in 2012.
6. Auckland Nines NRL - As one of the best selling jerseys for the first two tournaments you can lock in a new jersey and design.
7. Training NRL - Another huge seller. More often then not it'll be in colours that have nothing to do with the club.
8. Training NRL - Last two seasons they have come in pairs. Subzero and Inferno. Anarchy and Zion.
9. Home NYC - With no restriction on the design its a good opportunity for the club bring out something different.
10. Training NYC - Last coupe have been targeted towards kids and sold out.

Those are just the ones that will be sold in stores. Other possible jerseys include:

11. Away NYC - Be a white version of the home which is mandatory.
12. Home NSW - Had a different design last two years running.
13. Away NSW - Same as above

If they do a special jersey like the Eden Park or Wellington it will be at the expense of one of the training jerseys. Or they just wont sell it full stop.

Another expensive year coming up...

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Seeing Luke in a Warriors jersey makes me cry legitimate tears of joy.

Me too, was more excited about seeing Luke in a Warriors jersey before I even looked at the actual jersey lol

• Haha
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I like that it's at least our club colours in black/white rather than some random colours to add to the rainbow but it just doesn't scream "Warriors jersey" to me...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Seeing Luke in a Warriors jersey makes me cry legitimate tears of joy.
How about Issac Luke and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck???

‘Spirit of the Warrior’ launched for NRL Nines
Mon 9th November, 02:23PM
1447032423552.jpg

In the tradition of last year’s top-selling ‘Tangaroa’, the Vodafone Warriors and Canterbury of New Zealand have gone to the next level by today unveiling the ground-breaking ‘Spirit of the Warrior’ jersey for the Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines at Eden Park on February 6-7 next year.

With the extravaganza bringing the NRL’s 16 teams together for the only time in the season, the essence of the occasion has been captured with an evocative jersey featuring not only a Maori warrior but also images representing each of the other 15 competing teams.

Elements of earth, water, air and fire surround the figures and link them together in a surreal battle scene in the tattoo-styled design; artwork inspired by many different cultures also flows through the design and often into the figures themselves.

Countless hours went into the design resulting in a captivating product from the Vodafone Warriors’ official apparel sponsor Canterbury of New Zealand. Last year’s NRL Nines jersey – named ‘Tangaroa’ (the Maori god of the ocean) – was one of best sellers in club’s history.

New signings Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Issac Luke were the first Vodafone Warriors players to model the jersey at a photo shoot before leaving for England with the Kiwis. They were thrilled with the kit and are both keen to represent the club for the first time at the NRL Nines.

The version of the ‘Spirit of the Warrior’ launched today is a replica of the jersey the Vodafone Warriors will be kitted out in at Eden Park in February.

The jersey features a strong mesh fabric to wick away sweat during tough games; it also has reinforced seams for additional strength. All logos are sublimated into the design for a sleek smooth fit.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2015/11/09/_spirit_of_the_warri.html

B976885 nrl nine jersey 001 front

B976885 nrl nine jersey 001 back

B876885 kids nrl nines jersey 001 detail 1 1

B876885 kids nrl nines jersey 001 detail 2 1

B976885 nrl nine jersey 001 detail 1

B976885 nrl nine jersey 001 detail 2

B976885 nrl nine jersey 001 detail 3

Ranger

Ranger

I think that's the best 9s jersey we've had.

EDIT: Representing the other teams is a cool idea when you've got this type of design too.

surfin

surfin

Will have to see it in person, but right now I'm loving the whole jersey and model thing that's going on.

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

I will totally never get sick of seeing those two modelling everything club related.

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

The collar is white on issac but black in the retail pics. WHY ?

MarkW

MarkW

I like the white/black monochrome. The tattoo flair style should make it sell like hotcakes too. Nice for jersey collectors from all clubs even. :)

Danpatmac

why a club would have another teams mascot on their jersey is beyond me... never mind 15 other teams

not a fan myself.

warriors4eva

digging that nines jersey !

when is that on sale ? is it white with white design, or is that just becasue the pic is black and white lol