• 20th Anniversary logo

• Standard logo

Results are only viewable after voting.
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
defn looks like a contour map to me.

I like the hoodie, but i have an old rain coat (bright blue) just like it and have always felt that the biggest logo on the outfit should be the warriors logo not the vodafone logo. Its always looked a little over commercial to me, like im wearing a vodaphone jacket that is supported by the warriors rather than a warriors jacket sponsored by Vodafone

Reactions: 1 user
CompletionRate

CompletionRate

I wonder if they put more effort into the hats seeing as Cappy is a patron and is particularly sunsmart. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Would be keen on the hoody if they make one with no zip. Find the price of $140 a bit much so might have to just stick to the jersey addiction this year. Be good to see a letterman type jacket this year. Always like having warm gear for the winter home games...

snake77

snake77

The pleasing thing with the training gear is that its our colours instead of trying to sneak in some blue/green camo.

Johnnyray

Johnnyray

You can see it on the shorts a little more clearly. Looks like Topography...

Yeah to me it looks like cover to Joy Division album which for anybody out there that knows what Joy Division music sounds like means we must be in for another year of heartbreak, failure, despair and disappointment if training shorts are anything go by ! Seriously though what's with different themes every year ? Why can't we just stick to our team colours ? I don't get it ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Why can't we just stick to our team colours ? I don't get it ...
Ummmmmm, I think you'll find we are finally doing just that. What do you think are our team colours? Blue, white and green?

And Joy Division? Really...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Yeah to me it looks like cover to Joy Division album which for anybody out there that knows what Joy Division music sounds like means we must be in for another year of heartbreak, failure, despair and disappointment if training shorts are anything go by ! Seriously though what's with different themes every year ? Why can't we just stick to our team colours ? I don't get it ...

I hope I dont end up like their lead singer come end of the season

• Haha
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Ummmmmm, I think you'll find we are finally doing just that. What do you think are our team colours? Blue, white and green?

And Joy Division? Really...

Sorry mate. You misunderstood me. My mistake. Should of written it better. What I meant to say was isobars are not colour. That and no really Joy Division. I know, for a Warriors fan I can be such a geek sometimes ! But Johnny Ray you can't be geek you play guitar ! Okay I know none of you were thinking that but I was ... ;)

• Haha
Akuma_81

Akuma_81

I was just speaking to the guy in the CCC store in Brisbane regarding the 2016 range. He reckons he hasn't seen anything yet, but was told that the 2016 jersey range will have a new template (not new design necessarily). He said the collar will be slightly different and the same as the Ireland rugby world cup jerseys. Not a massive change, but a change none the less.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fuck someone must have more intel on the new jerseys! This has been the driest season yet. Lets see some pics guys. I dying here...

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Issac Luke would be the best person to ask. He modelled it for their brochure photographers when he was in town before flying to England.

When did this years home/away jerseys get officially released?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Issac Luke would be the best person to ask. He modelled it for their brochure photographers when he was in town before flying to England.

When did this years home/away jerseys get officially released?
Gotta love Thread Highlights. These are basically the release dates of all the jersey from last year...

Capture588

https://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/2015-warriors-jersey-and-merchandise-thread.38164/

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Fuck someone must have more intel on the new jerseys! This has been the driest season yet. Lets see some pics guys. I dying here...
Hahaha, agreed! We've deadset had nothing to work with so far. No leaked pics, not even a leaked description......nothing lol!

Looking at the 2015 release dates we should start to see a few things come through in November. These days they like to have pretty much the full range rolled out before Christmas.

Fazz

Fazz

I dig the new training range. Looks so clean. Maybe it signals a more professional approach from the club.

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

I thought the home/away jersey designs wont change this year ?

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

Yeah was thinking the same thing-always thought there was a 3 year cycle, however the likes of the storm and the tigers have changed after only 1year so maybe it's the new norm?

I'll be pretty pissed if they change I like my jerseys to last more than a season before they're out of date

Afakasi247

Afakasi247

From what was posted before, I don't think the design is changing, but the style of the jersey template itself.

Simular to the minor changes between the 2012-2013 jerseys (I'm sure this is the case - please correct if I am wrong).

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

From what was posted before, I don't think the design is changing, but the style of the jersey template itself.

Simular to the minor changes between the 2012-2013 jerseys (I'm sure this is the case - please correct if I am wrong).
Yep, only a change to the template according to the CCC store in Brisbane.

Otherwise the design should be exactly the same as last season with the exception of the 20 year logo reverting back to the regular logo I would imagine.

Teams are allowed to change their away/alternate jerseys every 2 years. However, seeing as though our away jersey is a reverse of our home jersey then I doubt it will change for the next 2 seasons. I could be wrong though :)

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Teams are allowed to change their away/alternate jerseys every 2 years. However, seeing as though our away jersey is a reverse of our home jersey then I doubt it will change for the next 2 seasons. I could be wrong though :)

I dunno about the away jumper, i mean maybe this year they'll remember to wash it before it goes through the print process.