snake77

snake77

Why don't we get these types of deals.:mad:

Jerseys for $30, Rebel Sports 50%. Double.:mad::mad:

Reactions: 1 user
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Anyone know if this sale extends to all CCC factory outlets? Theres one in Alexandria in Sydney.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Anyone know if this sale extends to all CCC factory outlets? Theres one in Alexandria in Sydney.

I'll be around Alexandria on Monday I'll see if I can have a look, there used to be one in Birkenhead Point too not sure if it's still there

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
I'll be around Alexandria on Monday I'll see if I can have a look, there used to be one in Birkenhead Point too not sure if it's still there
I was actually in Alexandria today and will try to call in tomorrow bro and update if the sale is on there too.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I thought the Brisbane one was because they were moving warehouses???

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Yeah went to Alexandria in Sydney today. There was no real sale. Warriors jerseys were around $85. Looks like the big sale is limited to the one in Slacks Creek in Brisbane.

Reactions: 1 users
Miket12

Miket12

If you've recently updated your Warriors membership or used to be a member, keep an eye out for this email from the club and be in to win Roger Tuivasa-Sheck's 2016 jersey - should be worth a bit cause it was barely used ;).

Upload 2016 11 3 12 16 46

Just answer four simple questions and get a jersey even MtW will be jealous off!!!

• Haha
snake77

snake77

i always say to my wallet that i wont get any more warriors gear until they start winning

shit i have been saying that for 5 years in a row haha

so weak lol !!!!!
I'm in that club to lol. they get your hopes up during the off season then release some new nice looking gear and suck you in again.:(

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

I'm sticking to my guns...until they start winning!!! No more Warriors gear.
Having said that I also said I wasn't going to renew the membership again this year....they then announce Foran has signed and so did I..... dammit

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I'm sticking to my guns...until they start winning!!! No more Warriors gear.
Having said that I also said I wasn't going to renew the membership again this year....they then announce Foran has signed and so did I..... dammit
Yeah I've held off on membership this year as my personal protest, last 2 years didn't use my free ticket as the team had turned to shit by the time it came to use it

warriors4eva

can someone that is going thursday or friday drop us a quick line with what gears are available.

i will drive up from hamz on saturday morning if there are some real good, and i mean real good bargains lol