General 2016 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Which logo do you prefer?

• 20th Anniversary logo

• Standard logo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Would have been a good fit for this season, pretty sure we had 40 point put on us every time we wore that strip

Haha, correct! I think we only wore it in 3 games and got pantsed everytime!

It is a great looking jersey though, and probably close to my favourite jersey we've had.

Marshthedarsh

Maybe the away jersey is going back to white?

I believe this year our Away jersey was to be either White or Grey, and sadly they went with grey. CCC had the white one on the website for pre-orders but that was a mistake.

I'm not a fan of the grey, and would prefer white if we had to use the design. Home jersey was the best we've had in years imo.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I believe this year our Away jersey was to be either White or Grey, and sadly they went with grey. CCC had the white one on the website for pre-orders but that was a mistake.

I'm not a fan of the grey, and would prefer white if we had to use the design. Home jersey was the best we've had in years imo.
Yeah the original away jersey was going to be white but the club opted for a light grey version. Not sure why? Will try find out...

snake77

snake77

I got most of the 2011 range. A big fan of it as the polos etc look more like what you want the players to wear in the media instead of camouflage.

The 2011 black and red was pretty simple. But simple can still be good.

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Totally agree, the 2011 training polo and t-shirt are still my favourite by far.

I could handle the 2014 Blue camo gear, but the 2015 range was just awful in my opinion.

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

GPZAtlc.png

936b2472-0b2e-45a7-a3b0-9dda8e85ddb9

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
snake77

snake77

I could handle the 2014 Blue camo gear, but the 2015 range was just awful in my opinion.
The 2014 camo gear isn't too bad. I've got the singlet, training top and polo so I must have thought it was alright.;)
2011 I've got all of that plus the training shorts.

Is that the first picture of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in any Warriors gear?

jsmooove

jsmooove

really really dig next years stuff, personally love it way more than the camo

whats the design on the traiining singlet. i cant work it out but i have been in full potato mode all day

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Sticking this whole list plus prices here for prosperity. More to come...

2016 Training Gear
2016 Vodafone Warriors CCC Training Singlet
RRP $80 Members $72

Sports training demands clothing that feels comfortable and provides technical advantages; the Vodafone Warriors training singlet delivers on these requirements. It’s constructed from a specially-designed lightweight fabric which draws moisture away from the body while working out. It features the Vodafone Warriors logo on the chest and sponsor logos front and back.

• Close fitting which allows the fabric to work to maximum effect.
  • Exactly the same as the singlet your team wears when training.
  • 100% polyester, machine washable.
E561153 warriors training singlet

E561153 warriors training singlet back

2016 Vodafone Warriors CCC Training Tee
RRP $90 Members $81

Sports training demands clothing that feels comfortable and provides technical advantages; the Vodafone Warriors training tee delivers on these requirements. It’s constructed from a specially-designed lightweight fabric which draws moisture away from the body while working out. It features the Vodafone Warriors logo on the chest and sponsor logos on the front, back and on the sleeves.

• Exactly the same as the tee your team wears when training.

e546753_warriors_trainingtee.png

e546753_warriors_training_tee_-_back.png

2016 Vodafone Warriors Training Polo
RRP $100 Members $90

Sports training demands clothing that feels comfortable and provides technical advantages; the Vodafone Warriors training polo delivers on these requirements. It’s constructed from a specially-designed lightweight fabric which draws moisture away from the body while working out. It features the Vodafone Warriors logo on the chest and sponsor logos on the front, back and on the sleeves.

• Exactly the same as the polo your team wears after working out and while travelling.

e533837_warriors_training_polo_989.png

e533837_warriors_training_polo_back.png

2016 Vodafone Warriors Zip Thru Training Hoodie
RRP $140 Members $126

Sports training demands clothing that feels comfortable and provides technical advantages: the Vodafone Warriors training zip hoodie delivers on these requirements. It’s constructed from a polyester fleece and brushed on the inside for additional comfort and warmth. Shaped hood has adjustable toggles and the zip extends right to the hem so you can wear it how you like. It features the Vodafone Warriors logo on the chest and sponsor logos on the front, back and on the sleeves.

• Polyester fleece brushed on the inside to keep you warm.
  • Three panel shaped hood with toggle adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit.
  • Exactly the same as your team wears after working out and while travelling.

e553382_warriors_training_zip_thru_hoodie.png

e553382_warriors_training_zip_thru_hoodie_-_back.png

2016 Vodafone Warriors Gym Shorts
RRP $90 Members $81

Sports training demands clothing that feels comfortable and provides technical advantages; the Vodafone Warriors training shorts deliver on these requirements. Constructed from a strong woven fabric with inbuilt four-way stretch for extra comfort while working out. Shaped insert mesh panel across the back to wick moisture away from the body. They feature the Vodafone Warriors logo on the front leg and sponsor logos on the front and back.

• Mid-length shorts made from four-way stretch material for comfortable fit.
  • Exactly the same as the shorts your team wears when training.
  • 94% polyester, 6% spandex, machine washable.
e523477_warriors_training_short.png

e523477_warriors_training_short_side.png

2016 Vodafone Warriors Training Cap
RRP $40

Sports training demands clothing that feels comfortable and provides technical advantages, the 2016 Vodafone Warriors Training Cap delivers on these requirements. Constructed from a lightweight polyester mesh fabric which keeps your head cool. Features the Vodafone Warriors logo on the chest and sponsor logos front and back.

• Sport style curved peak and mesh panels.
  • Updated design to fit larger heads and Velcro adjustment at the back.
  • Exactly the same cap your team wears when training.
  • 100% Polyester.
https://www.warriorsstore.co.nz/new-gear-merchandise?p=1

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
really really dig next years stuff, personally love it way more than the camo

whats the design on the traiining singlet. i cant work it out but i have been in full potato mode all day
You can see it on the shorts a little more clearly. Looks like Topography...

Topography1

Reactions: 1 users

Warz7

Damn I was really digging that new polo until I saw the light grey back. :/

Sometimes less is more. Might still pick it up, have to see how it looks in person

snake77

snake77

I hope the training and heritage jerseys aren't too flash otherwise it could be an expensive year.:mad:

The training gear looks great. I'll definitely try and get a polo shirt to replace my 2011 one where the logos are falling off. Finally a decent hoodie; I wasn't a fan of the hoodies with the camo.

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

I hope the training and heritage jerseys aren't too flash otherwise it could be an expensive year.:mad:

The training gear looks great. I'll definitely try and get a polo shirt to replace my 2011 one where the logos are falling off. Finally a decent hoodie; I wasn't a fan of the hoodies with the camo.

Yeah this hoodie looks mint.
Not the baggy skater style for the past few years

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Really love the training gear, although still hate the fact that all the logos are transfers.

Eventually they will wear off, and for the amount of money they charge they should be embroided or at least subliminated.

snake77

snake77

Yeah this hoodie looks mint.
Not the baggy skater style for the past few years
The cam hoodies of the last few years look like they were designed for a paintball team. This model has a bit more class about it. The whole range does; the polo looks more like what you want the guys to wear representing the club on the Footy Show or sponsors functions.

Really love the training gear, although still hate the fact that all the logos are transfers.

Eventually they will wear off, and for the amount of money they charge they should be embroided or at least subliminated.
The logos wearing off is pretty much the only wear these things get as they don't fade etc. A few of my 2011 series has V daf ne or Wa irs but asides from that they are all good.