Internationals 2016 State of Origin Game 2

Which team do you support? ALL VOTES WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE AVATAR BET. Read thread post for details

• Queensland

• New South Wales

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danpatmac

Jennings
Ferguson
Walker
Maloney
Reynolds
G.Bird
Gallen
Woods
Farah
Jackson
Tamou
all so hugely over-rated

I think the loyalty to some of these blokes is hilarious

Mansour, Moylan J.Bird, Frizell, Klemmer, Fifita plus Cartwright, Peachey, Tedesco etc... that is the future and tonight some of those blokes showed up the more experienced blues.

NSW are shit.

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Daleys faith in Dylan Walker might've cost him his job. How did he ever expect that matchup with Inglis to pan out in Walkers favour?

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
NSW been saying that for the last 4 years mate...
I mean on both sides. Farah seems to have a chip on his shoulder, they need to look at a new hooker for a start. Moreso than the halves anyway.

That might be Jennings last rep gig, he hasn't shown anything special at rep level for a few years now.

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
neither Walters or Daley are proper coaches, which is why we see the same from each team every year. Same thing yields the same result, so its getting boring. I honestly enjoyed England v Wallabies more because of the intensity and sledging between the two master coaches. Not this bullshit where they both compliment each other and be nice, over that shit really

Reactions: eudebrito

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Take the L NSW...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: mt.wellington

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Gallen must be so sick of making these after match speeches LOL.

Lol. I was saying that too. His missed opportunities lines don't acknowledge that the team is due for the introduction of the young bloods eg Tedesco Cartwright. Of the current crop of blues it seems to me that Gallen Farah Greg Bird have done their best and their time.

Frizzell belongs. Moylan Mansour Walker J Bird are all keepers.

The Trbojevic brothers would be good imo.

Keep Maloney and Reynolds and let them cut loose on attack.

Reactions: Akkerz

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
okay here goes NSW side for Game 3

1. James Tedesco
2. Tom Trbojevic
3. Jack Bird
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. James Maloney
7. Aiden Sezer (AR's injured)
8. Aaron Woods
9. Nathan Peats (Farah's shit)
10. James Tamou
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Wade Graham
13. Josh Jackson (no benefit in Gallen playing)

14. Blake Austin
15. Bryce Cartwright
16. David Klemmer
17. Andrew Fifita

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
I might support NSW, but honestly this game was more disappointing to me as a fan of Rugby League than a fan of the Blues. Its embarrassing that a series that has been so one-sided over the last decade is still built up to be the pinnacle of the sport. Especially now that a healthy New Zealand team can actually compete against Australia, and England isn't too far behind.

*edit* That isn't to say there hasn't been some great Origin games over the last decade, only that Internationals should deserve the pedestal over an interstate rivalry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sup42

Pete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 3, 2012
Thats it. I give up on NSW. I can handle (barely) the Warriors downs and terrible performances but I am over it for NSW. Ive jumped ship, been converted,end of an era. Ive watched the try of the century and other games and stayed loyal but today its ended. Its either that or give up on following origin. Queensland get my respect for winning and having a winning attitude. Thurston plays to win with a good spirit. Laurie Daley as a mentor for Cappy. Please, he needs a mentor himself. Hope NSW get slaughtered in the last game.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings