Internationals 2016 State of Origin Game 1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

too bad we missed the "play of the night"

man if origin sucks it must mean the end of rugby league as we know it surely?

pfft I enjoyed it more than most League games this year, pretty much all of them except broncs and cowboys matches.

Reactions: Harlz and OMG
Haha bird milking in the 79th minute, cheating is ingrained into them.

If the blues can't win with a few hometown calls they got no show

Origin is dead as a spectacle

that game was 95% boring shit and 5% Darius Boyd good performance.

Farah, Bird, Jennings and Gallen are all mud and NSW needs to dump them asap

a full strength Kiwis v Kangaroos 3 Test series would shit all over origin.

Dont know what game you guys were watching but that was awesome. Great defence from both teams. Maloney added so much to the Blues attack but there was a lack of quality ball. QLD got a lot of go forward but the Blues were up to the task in their red zone. Just goes to show the quality of the game that one moments lapse just before halftime was the deciding play. Great game of footy and cant wait for the next one...

Fulltime in first game of 2016 State Of Origin.

Cellblock A (Queensland) beat Cellblock B (NSW) 6-4 final score.

It's funny because all you Australians are bunch of convicts .... :)

• Haha
Reactions: drunk_monk and OMG
Haha bird milking in the 79th minute, cheating is ingrained into them.

If the blues can't win with a few hometown calls they got no show
what game were you watching? Hometown calls, my hairy bollocks.

Try awarded, no evidence to 100% overturn it and it was, then Queensland knock on and NSW are given the scrum to only be reversed after video review which is not allowed as that is never supposed to happen, Hometown calls my arse

Reactions: koolkat
Blues can take one positive out of the game, they didn't get 52 points put on them this time, they must be happy about that!

Dont know what game you guys were watching but that was awesome. Great defence from both teams. Maloney added so much to the Blues attack but there was a lack of quality ball. QLD got a lot of go forward but the Blues were up to the task in their red zone. Just goes to show the quality of the game that one moments lapse just before halftime was the deciding play. Great game of footy and cant wait for the next one...

i just dont see it.
origin is about hate and heart and there was fuck all of either in this... it just feels meh now

what game were you watching? Hometown calls, my hairy bollocks.

Try awarded, no evidence to 100% overturn it and it was, then Queensland knock on and NSW are given the scrum to only be reversed after video review which is not allowed as that is never supposed to happen, Hometown calls my arse

Dry those tears mate. Plenty of helping penalties out of their own end. That was never a try.