General 2016 State of Origin - Avatar Bet

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Y'know, I thought this would be a bit of fun, y'know, bit of harmless banter, shits n giggles with the boys..
But shit just got real.
That blues avatar right there ..it hurts..it hurts man.

Excuse me while I pour out a little liquor for our fallen avatars brothers.
image.jpeg

(bit dramatic? lol.
congrats on winning the seri.. I mean dead rubber game boys.;) )

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
ironically, I don't mind the avatar. without Gallen next year, origin got a bit more interesting. We know NSW never stood a chance with him there :)
I hear Gallen has a job for life when his league career is over on "The Biggest Loser" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: gREVUS and Jay M

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney

Jay M

Warriors 1st Grader
Sep 25, 2012
Back in Auckland
Feel free to continue using the avatar boys :)

Or maybe we have convinced you guys to switch sides to the mighty blues after that fantastic 3rd game win ? :)

I thought we had to have it up for 3 weeks? Hasn't it only been 2 weeks 2 days?

if you're letting me take it down, it'll be down...

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I thought we had to have it up for 3 weeks? Hasn't it only been 2 weeks 2 days?

if you're letting me take it down, it'll be down...
OH yeah its 3 weeks. Sorry about getting your hopes up :)

Reactions: Jay M

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
In that case tajhay tajhay, you better change me back to the GrubShot - I thought it was only two weeks.
Sorry mate you will have to change it yourself.

bruce bruce Trugoy Trugoy you guys need to change it back as well. Seems like you guys changed it well before the bet was over. Not done by the weekend and you will be having it for the rest of the year :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jay M

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Sheesh looking at those 3 mugs was hurting my head. Lol
Didn't know it was a 3 week wait to return to sanity.
Bugger!

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Sorry mate you will have to change it yourself.

bruce bruce Trugoy Trugoy you guys need to change it back as well. Seems like you guys changed it well before the bet was over. Not done by the weekend and you will be having it for the rest of the year :)
Too right I changed it back, I didn't bet on anything

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Damnit was hoping noone would ask about game 3...planned for losing supporters to keep their avatar until next year if QLD supporters lost game 3....j/k

Yeah happy for suggestions on rules/quidelines. What ive stated above is very rough for anyone to participate. Its all for fun. 2 weeks for each of them sounds good.

Typical NSW - make the rules and then change them and then threaten us with a GrubShot for a year ;)

Actually, I don't really mind it (not that I'll be keeping it past Wednesday) because it reminds me of a big reason why the Roaches have such a bad record in SOO!!! ;)

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Times up. Good to play with you all. Until next year...
wait...didnt we decide that if a team won the last rubber AND scored the last try in the series, the bet would be extended until the end of the year? ;)

ok fine feel free to change it boys (even though some had changed it earlier....but what can you expect from dirty qlders)

• Haha
Reactions: mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
wait...didnt we decide that if a team won the last rubber AND scored the last try in the series, the bet would be extended until the end of the year? ;)
But we also had a rule that if the last team to score acted like a bunch of fuckwits who had won the series and be laughed at mercilessly on social media then the year long bet was forfeited...

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings