General 2016 State of Origin - Avatar Bet

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
oh fuck. haha righto..chuck it back up then. I saw that photo as my avatar and quickly removed it in disgust, but justified..haha
Save the image on my avatar and add it as yours. Sorry not near a comp and cant keep on doing it over and again for everyone.

Anyone who has removed it, will be wearing it permanently if not updated back by midday tomorrow.

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
Whats up with the Qld Avatar? I deleted mine because I thought it must have been a glitch.
Also Pro tip: If you are wondering whats with you avatar and are in the SOO avatar bet thread, it doesn't hurt to read up a little in the thread. Adalu had asked about why the avatar change and had the question answered within a page (that's assuming the title of the thread didn't already point you in the right direction).

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
That's weird, I have little to no interest in origin yet somehow I'm a Blues supporter lol. I must have mindlessly checked a box somewhere ... anyway doesn't matter, not important.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Reactions: mt.wellington

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
Also Pro tip: If you are wondering whats with you avatar and are in the SOO avatar bet thread, it doesn't hurt to read up a little in the thread. Adalu had asked about why the avatar change and had the question answered within a page (that's assuming the title of the thread didn't already point you in the right direction).

As I say no interest in SOO so won't waste my time with reading up. Cheers anyway.

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
image.jpeg
Hehe

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
ill just leave this here ;)

upload_2016-7-14_10-33-5.png

132189-crying-baby.jpg

upload_2016-7-14_10-39-4.png

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
is it our choice out of those Taj, cause i vote for the kid in the middle.

Love how they carry him out like a conquering hero. Has there ever been a Captain with such a poor record of wins in any top level pro competition as bad as Gallen?

First SOO 2006 in the third game decider (QLD win)
Captain NSW SOO 2011
Total SOO played 23
Wins total 8
Series wins 1

Individual Win ratio: 34%
Series Win ratio: 10%

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Someone from the blues supporters please just pick an avatar for the qld supporters so their avatars can be updated. Sooner its done the better :)

• Haha

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
you know i am so impressed with all these NSW supporters that are so keen to keep the ICONIC Qld team as their personal Avatar. Does this mean your all changing your allegiance to the best team?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings