Internationals 2016 Pacific Test

Diesel

Diesel

Another angle after the Kata tackle/knee is more of a push with the leg/knee rather than a vicious leading knee

goku

goku

How good would it have been if Milf was in there and Godinet was delivering the ball to the fwds?

They probably could have beat the kiwis. Lol

Reactions: 1 user
kbazi

kbazi

Another angle after the Kata tackle/knee is more of a push with the leg/knee rather than a vicious leading knee
Just saw it again. I think Kata will get a week for it especially as he recently took an early plea for the spear the other week.

JBmurc

JBmurc

That was a much better game than the farce the aussie kiwi game became thanks to the one eyed ref and poor kiwi selections

Reactions: 2 users

Centurion

This game is great.

The island teams will be a force once they develop decent halves and fullbacks.
Do you mean like Milf, Lolohea and Godin
How good would it have been if Milf was in there and Godinet was delivering the ball to the fwds?

They probably could have beat the kiwis. Lol
I watched it again today and thought exactly that!

How stink is it that Bennett let Joey Of play for Tonga but Milf couldn't play for Sa.

brightman

brightman

How stink is it that Bennett let Joey Of play for Tonga but Milf couldn't play for Sa.
Milford is destined to follow Hunt into the Australian squad, as cover during this years 4 Nations with a view to usurp Thurston at or after the World Cup. Queenzland is automatic.

snake77

snake77

A good double header last night. The Samoa vs Tonga game was pretty intense. Quite funny usually when there is a lot happening and to sides are going at it like that and your quite enthralled in the match the time goes pretty quickly. Both halves last night I looked at how long the game had been going for and there was still plenty of time remaining; it felt like I was getting two matches for the one.;)

A bit of a shame this weekend is going to be lost with the new broadcast deal. Sure it breaks up the NRL but the weekend is a nice change with less games and refreshing to see the international sides. Also good to see the Pacific sides getting games. Hopefully they get plenty of matches at the end of the season in the future.

Reactions: 1 users

Centurion

Milford is destined to follow Hunt into the Australian squad, as cover during this years 4 Nations with a view to usurp Thurston at or after the World Cup. Queenzland is automatic.
yeah yeah I know but still "stink" to not have him there especially when he didn't play the night before and frankly I don't really care about the Aussies - they're spoilt for riches - not so the Pacific nations.

Having said that Fa'amanu Brown acquitted himself really well last night.

Weno

Weno

RFM had some good moments.
Nafe Seluini has bulked up and did some good things.
Sione Katoa has a future.
Awesome game of footy.