Internationals 2016 Pacific Test

Selector

Bring on the Pacific tests. If Johns thought Moa's tackle on Thurston was cheap wait till he sees Tonga vs Samoa.

Centurion

Bring on the Pacific tests. If Johns thought Moa's tackle on Thurston was cheap wait till he sees Tonga vs Samoa.
Indeed - bring it!

Who cares about the 'cheap shots' - I can't wait for the run-it-straight bellringers tonight.

InsideBall

InsideBall

Just on this - anyone remember the test a couple of years ago (I think) where Shaun Johnson was being hit ridiculously late almost after every kick or pass? Don't remember anyone whinging about that... must be an Ozzie thing, they do love a good moan.

Reactions: 2 users
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Really impressed with png. I love seeing home grown teams win. It reflects their junior systems and now png hunters is providing a pathway to the top of the international level. How about their left centre. Surely he'll get a run in the nrl sometime soon. Also love the halves brothers. Good to see great competition in the pacific. We need more of these games.

Reactions: 1 users

Selector

Loving this game. Great crowd pace an intensity.

Hopefully these teams can field strong teams for the World Cup.

Impressed by Brown particularly hopefully he can get a strong at first grade at the sharks in the near future. Help develop that depth in the Kiwi halves.

goku

goku

This game is great.

The island teams will be a force once they develop decent halves and fullbacks.