• Yes

• No

• Will try to

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Wow. Some of you guys are reading way too much into some perceived players expressions lol. Funny how shit can get misinterpreted off 15 seconds of film. Take it from me. They may have been bored listening to Jim Doyle speak but so was I. Once the fans started lining up for autographs they were smiling, happy and engaging. Couldnt have asked for more from them really. Smiling while the CEO is talking is what those Virgin Airlines Hostess eye candy girls get paid to do for Richard Branson. Not professional athletes.

Y'all need to calm down about that. Nothing to see here...
Didn't you know we are all experts on identifying body language.
So what goss did you get on 2017 jerseys??

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2016
Wow. Some of you guys are reading way too much into some perceived players expressions lol. Funny how shit can get misinterpreted off 15 seconds of film. Take it from me. They may have been bored listening to Jim Doyle speak but so was I. Once the fans started lining up for autographs they were smiling, happy and engaging. Couldnt have asked for more from them really. Smiling while the CEO is talking is what those Virgin Airlines Hostess eye candy girls get paid to do for Richard Branson. Not professional athletes.

Don't lie Mt Wellington!! We want story's true or untrue!!!;););););););)

Jay M

Warriors 1st Grader
Sep 25, 2012
Back in Auckland
So no truth to the rumor to honor Doyle's background, the Heritage Round jersey will have the Doyle Tartan on it? ;)

tartan_cloth.jpg

I could see the vodafone sponsorship getting in there. might be a little cluttered with the other sponsors names though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: OMG and ACT Warrior

kenny44

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 15, 2013

Of course they were all smiles with you Mt Wellington.

Too scared not to :nailbiting:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings