General 2016 NRL SuperCoach

Would you prefer overall or head to head?

• Overall

• Head to head

• Both. Create two leagues

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danpatmac

so many woeful scores from decent supercoach players... this season is so unpredictable

Reactions: 1 user
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
so many woeful scores from decent supercoach players... this season is so unpredictable

Yeah I lost my game by 7 points after watching Cammy bumble his way to 40-odd points. Truly disappointing.

BTW just so everyone knows, the ladder looks different if you organise it by total points. Different and better, in that I'm first.

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Yeah I lost my game by 7 points after watching Cammy bumble his way to 40-odd points. Truly disappointing.

BTW just so everyone knows, the ladder looks different if you organise it by total points. Different and better, in that I'm first.
Wank wank lol.

Am I mad for thinking of selling Cam Smith for Parcell. BE is almost 100 and he's going to lose a lot of money. Than again Im probably just wasting a trade...

Blain

Blain

Fantasy question. I've held onto Ben Henry, waiting for someone obvious to bring in (for cash making at a low price). Who would you guys go for, Holland from Canterbury, or Auva'a from the Bunnies. Chase Stanley is out for 2-4 weeks, but is injury prone. Plus Holland kicks goals. Auva'a has more experience, and probably better game time (although Johnston is injured, might move Goodwin back to centre..). Thoughts?

I'm TTTHG BTW, in Supercoach and NRL Fantasy.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fantasy question. I've held onto Ben Henry, waiting for someone obvious to bring in (for cash making at a low price). Who would you guys go for, Holland from Canterbury, or Auva'a from the Bunnies. Chase Stanley is out for 2-4 weeks, but is injury prone. Plus Holland kicks goals. Auva'a has more experience, and probably better game time (although Johnston is injured, might move Goodwin back to centre..). Thoughts?

I'm TTTHG BTW, in Supercoach and NRL Fantasy.
Holland myself. Cheaper and should get game time. A lot of Bulldogs injuries plus Hopoate wont play Sundays. Ive bitten the bullet and traded out Konnie for him. Gave me enough money to upgrade Gavet to Blair...

Mr Brownstone

Holland myself. Cheaper and should get game time. A lot of Bulldogs injuries plus Hopoate wont play Sundays. Ive bitten the bullet and traded out Konnie for him. Gave me enough money to upgrade Gavet to Blair...
One other thing to add is that, injuries aside, Holland should play for the Dogs during Origin due to Josh Morris playing for the Blues.

iago

iago

Darkies CEO here. Loving SC so far, makes me really excited/nervous for each round - seeing how trades pan out in particular. Now that I've got my head around it, I spend way too much time salivating over B/E and reversing trades. Next hurdle is gonna be figuring out how to handle the byes. What a massive round for points esp. in Broncs, Raiders and Storm games :greedy:

Reactions: 3 users
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Darkies CEO here. Loving SC so far, makes me really excited/nervous for each round - seeing how trades pan out in particular. Now that I've got my head around it, I spend way too much time salivating over B/E and reversing trades. Next hurdle is gonna be figuring out how to handle the byes. What a massive round for points esp. in Broncs, Raiders and Storm games :greedy:

Not doing too bad bro, sitting 3rd on the table :D:D:D:eek:

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
SC is so much more hands on than NNRL. Every week you have to weigh up options, trades, casualty lists, starting lists, job security, BE's, bubbles, etc. Going overall I usually fuck out once I know Im well and truly out of the comp but H2H is more exciting.

Got Manners and Tui on my casualty list. Not sure where to move from here but will sort something out...

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Got Manners and Tui on my casualty list. Not sure where to move from here but will sort something out...

I brought them both in last week. Both out for 2 weeks (apparently), which means this week then it's ANZAC test weekend, so should only miss 1 x SC round. Therefore they're both holds. The main concern is how shit the warriors will be/are. Though that's a positive for Simon and his tackle count.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I brought them both in last week. Both out for 2 weeks (apparently), which means this week then it's ANZAC test weekend, so should only miss 1 x SC round. Therefore they're both holds. The main concern is how shit the warriors will be/are. Though that's a positive for Simon and his tackle count.
Ive had Manners from the start. He's a set and forget for the season. With his injury he's no worse than an Origin player.

Had Tui for about 4 weeks. Thinking of cashing him in for the Storm winger...

iago

iago

v4bsthK.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Sold Tui for Vuni and upgraded Terepo for James Graham...

Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Anyone who owns Widdop or Dragons outside backs should consider captaining them this weekend!

Danpatmac

Well this has been a vibrant and highly social year of fantasy on this forum...

Really missing the banter of NNRL actually.

Mr Brownstone

Well this has been a vibrant and highly social year of fantasy on this forum...

Really missing the banter of NNRL actually.
That's probably because it's been a fucking disaster for most! I think I'm 8000th overall or something woeful, I'm not sure I've ever not been in the top 200 for at least part of a season before. The worst part is I'm not even sure on reflection where I've gone wrong. Then don't even get me started on the head to head stuff!!!!

Would anyone else like to vent?

Danpatmac

That's probably because it's been a fucking disaster for most! I think I'm 8000th overall or something woeful, I'm not sure I've ever not been in the top 200 for at least part of a season before. The worst part is I'm not even sure on reflection where I've gone wrong. Then don't even get me started on the head to head stuff!!!!

Would anyone else like to vent?

that is still in the top 7% ... not a bad effort really.

I am not doing too bad myself,

one team is 6200ish and the other is 2100ish

Mr Brownstone

that is still in the top 7% ... not a bad effort really.

I am not doing too bad myself,

one team is 6200ish and the other is 2100ish
Yeah noticed you were going ok although from memory you went better than that last year?

Danpatmac

Yeah noticed you were going ok although from memory you went better than that last year?

It is the benefit of having a job with 13 weeks holidays a year and bugger all else to do.

Yeah i think I made the top 400 last year... still it's fun and cheap entertainment.
I do miss the close banter involved witht he old Nearly NRL comp though... a bit more personal