General 2016 NRL SuperCoach

Would you prefer overall or head to head?

• Overall

• Head to head

• Both. Create two leagues

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
So glad I swapped Benry out in the last hour. Had him all along but had to downgrade him to Vince Leuluai to get Cameron Smith in. Win on both fronts. Also glad I stayed away from CP13. Looks like he could be done for the season or at least have some time out. Dont think I'll be doing any trading next week...

Injuries to Reynolds, Lichaa, and Benry...

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Wonder what most Seggy owners will do this week. 6-8 weeks is a long time to hold out on a trade and hoping for Seggy to be fully fit and come back and start playing 80 mins again. Really in two minds about it, and more importantly dont want to burn trades like last year

Benry i couldnt care less about. Lets face it, he was a cheapie and if anything if he played a few matches would have just increased in value and most woulda cashed out after that.

Might just hold out...week 1 trades are a waste IMO unless you are chasing overall.

Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
How come the "final" scores for players are constantly changing by small amounts?

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
How come the "final" scores for players are constantly changing by small amounts?
Theres always updates for upto 1.5 days later whilst statistics are finalised and confirmed. The final scores will be known when lockout opens tomorrow

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Anyone know whats happening with Fensom. Really dont wanna trade him out. Bastard scored me -2 last time I looked lol...

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Anyone know whats happening with Fensom. Really dont wanna trade him out. Bastard scored me -2 last time I looked lol...

Concussion I think, went off early and failed his test so couldn't return. Should be right this week...

Mr Brownstone

Soooo anyone else considering trading out Corey Parker for that young bloke that wasn't considered good enough for the Warriors but is absolutely killing it now (Taukeiaho)? I already have Paasi - how fucking depressing from purely a Warrior supporters perspective!

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Soooo anyone else considering trading out Corey Parker for that young bloke that wasn't considered good enough for the Warriors but is absolutely killing it now (Taukeiaho)? I already have Paasi - how fucking depressing from purely a Warrior supporters perspective!
No fucking way! Youve already missed out Sio Siua Taukeiaho's points. If his BE is -50 then he's worth trading someone else but not CP13...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This weeks match ups in our H2H league. Good luck all...

Untitled134

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brownstone

No fucking way! Youve already missed out Sio Siua Taukeiaho's points. If his BE is -50 then he's worth trading someone else but not CP13...
80 minutes (at least until Cordner returns) vs 50-60 minutes, similar points per minute with no attacking stats of note, Parker plays origin and will be rested by the Broncos during that period of the season and a price gap of about $150k. I would never have sold CP13 in the past however I reckon things might have changed for him finally.

Mr Brownstone

Nah the source said to hold off trading him. Think now he'll be out for at least one week.

Interesting theory on CP13. You plan on getting him back in at any stage???
Maybe post origin if his price drops a bit over that period. However he will probably go out this round and make a fool of me with a big total. He's really only a few offloads and a couple more conversions away from 80 point scores. My issue is that I wasn't even considering him as captain this week despite still being worth $450k.

Not going to buy TKO however, Cordner is due back in round 8 and that will probably impact his minutes.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Maybe post origin if his price drops a bit over that period. However he will probably go out this round and make a fool of me with a big total. He's really only a few offloads and a couple more conversions away from 80 point scores. My issue is that I wasn't even considering him as captain this week despite still being worth $450k.
So did you actually go through with it? He did well last night.

I sold Shaun Johnson for Milf last week. No regrets. Shaun Johnson was costing me too many points while he finds his groove...