AVATAR BET by voting you enter the bet!!! Who are you backing to win?

• Melbourne Storm

• Cronulla Sharks

Results are only viewable after voting.
The 9 coverage will be different. I just hope the old buggers concentrate on the football and not the seagulls or the old man comedy routine.

If the Sharks win will that mean the Daily Telegraph will finally start writing positive rugby league articles. Surely Buzz Rothfield would finally be happy as his team won and would look at the game differently. Well at least for the off season.

Good to see Ali get a send off with the retired players. Also another two former Warriors Todd Lowrie and Nathan Friend and the two Kiwis Dene Halatau and Jeremy Smith.

Also good to see the pre match entertainment is the usual caliber.;) Well the Bon Jovi bit where we have the guy that hangs out with the main guy. Sure he may have wrote those songs but it's a bit weird seeing him sing them.

Last edited:

bruce

Contributor
Nice to have the Channel 9 commentary team on sky tonight for a change.
Especially if it could be Rab's last call.
He isn't quitting. They might use him less but he has been told he can work as much as he likes. He isn't that wealthy apparently (I remember Peter Fitzsimons making a comment about that a while ago).

Reactions: MurrayTD
He isn't quitting. They might use him less but he has been told he can work as much as he likes. He isn't that wealthy apparently (I remember Peter Fitzsimons making a comment about that a while ago).
Loves a punt. and like most of us, ordinary at it.

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Contributor
Loves a punt. and like most of us, ordinary at it.
Fitzsimons mentioned he still lives in a fibro and his punting. Sad because he is still a good caller.

George Best the Man Utd footballer said he spent most of his money on gambling, drink and women, the rest he wasted!!

Reactions: MurrayTD