AVATAR BET by voting you enter the bet!!! Who are you backing to win?

• Melbourne Storm

• Cronulla Sharks

Results are only viewable after voting.

warriors4eva

C-Money does look bigger in that pic - in all aspects.....

I like the looks on their faces

LeChad: 'Later boys, I wanna play in a Grand Final next season'

Pomkins: 'What the fuck was I thinking signing for these muppets'

Manu: 'Is this for the new Wendy's burger?'

Shaun Johnson: 'I'm too sexy for my, oh wait...'

as for pomkins, im sure after the time he was here, the warriors were thinking the same, "why did we bloody sign him" i certainly was

he even looks average now back in the super league !

Reactions: 1 user
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
as for pomkins, im sure after the time he was here, the warriors were thinking the same, "why did we bloody sign him" i certainly was

he even looks average now back in the super league !
I'm sure there is already a thread on Tomkins. But my take was that he was pretty good for us in a fairly disfunctional team. I'm sure had he signed for another club like the Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs he would have been even better. But having to try and help turn around a poor culture and poor performing team is a big ask. When the team actually put in and did perform we looked unstoppable, however we know that this team never sustains that.

Reactions: 2 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I have picked the Sharks because the NRL want a Sydney team to win. Jack Gibson made that quip about Harold Holt because he was in with the bookies and he knew Cronulla were on the outer. That was back then. Now they are the in crowd. Grubs drug cheats and all. Rant over.

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
What!?

How do i unvoted?!

Wanting the storm to win and believing they will are two different things.

I also have a #nohomo policy that prevents me from using that Gallen pic if the storm lose.
ahhh so the sharks it is for this fine fellow

• Haha
snake77

snake77

Got some good news a few days ago. My missus is taking off with the kids up north for the weekend. Don't worry she's coming back.;) But it does mean I can relax and watch the games all day without blindsided by a 3 year old.
^I've been in a relationship with this woman for 13 years. Every year at the end of September, start of October I have one week where all of my plans or conversation revolves around the Grand Final is on Sunday.

So when she said she'd be off with the kids and I could watch the Grand Final in peace she thought it was on Saturday.:arghh: So where most guys are worried their wife won't come back my problem is she comes back to early.:confused: Ok I'm quite luck small first world problems.

But woman you can't live with them and you can't watch the Grand Final in peace without them.:cool: Well it's more the hyperactive 3 year old that's the problem.:mad:

Swanley

Swanley

Storm all the way....I'm couldn't stand the wankfest if the Sharks won....

Reactions: 3 users
Sup42

Sup42

Born an underdog and that is my mongrel streak for life and why I follow this sport.

There is no fucking way then that i could support a News Limited creation that cheated into owning the biggest three players of our modern generation plus the stars of the Kiwi forward pack against a bunch of ex Warriors that showed ANZAC spirit to live in shitty digs...in the shitty wheather of Aucks.

Jimmy Maloney was rejected by the Storm and gave us a GF.

How can you begrudge a team of getting their first premiership ?

Dog in the Manger much ?

overcome your petty ghetto jealousy Warriors.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Born an underdog and that is my mongrel streak for life and why I follow this sport.

There is no fucking way then that i could support a News Limited creation that cheated into owning the biggest three players of our modern generation plus the stars of the Kiwi forward pack against a bunch of ex Warriors that showed ANZAC spirit to live in shitty digs...in the shitty wheather of Aucks.

Jimmy Maloney was rejected by the Storm and gave us a GF.

How can you begrudge a team of getting their first premiership ?

Dog in the Manger much ?

overcome your petty ghetto jealousy Warriors.
Or you could go all patriotic and support Kiwis Jesse Bromwich, Tohu Harris, Kenny Bromwich and Kevin Proctor...

Reactions: 5 users
Sup42

Sup42

Or you could go all patriotic and support Kiwis Jesse Bromwich, Tohu Harris, Kenny Bromwich and Kevin Proctor...
Could do.

I love those boys.

Probably since it's not a test match My Loyalties are for ex Warriors over Kiwis at other clubs.

Feki I have always liked, I like the way he is a solid no fuss player and is very reliable.

Defends as a true Winger when selected at Wing.

Real happy he got a Sharks contract and ended up lasting longer than some expected over there.

I like that he Reped for Tonga too.

An unlikely premiership ring wearer in some ways.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Jayson Bukuya must be pleased. From getting barely any gametime with us to playing in a Grand Final on sunday.

Was pleased when he signed with us initially but didnt seem to provide much oomph off the bench and probably didnt see himself fitting into our gameplan. Ligi Sao seems to be fulfilling his role for us now. Seemed like a good value signing - but we have no idea on how to use them.

Sledge

Sledge

Let's be honest there is no way the Storm could have all these players including Slater under the cap, let's call Melbourne what they are a bunch of dirty cap cheating bunch of Queensland rednec...... oh wait is this SOO?

• Haha
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Jayson Bukuya must be pleased. From getting barely any gametime with us to playing in a Grand Final on sunday.

Was pleased when he signed with us initially but didnt seem to provide much oomph off the bench and probably didnt see himself fitting into our gameplan. Ligi Sao seems to be fulfilling his role for us now. Seemed like a good value signing - but we have no idea on how to use them.
I think the Austin teams are on to it. Keep raiding the Warriors.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Ok im in. Storm. Cause i live there.

Really i just want a big game. Like the cowboys broncos in the semis or cowboys broncos earlier....

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

The Sharks bandwagon Jumpers in the poll, look suspiciously like NSW voters.

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler

Always was a good player but his wife never settled here well and their newborn baby wasnt sleeping good. So much so that Bukuya was granted leave from training to catch up on sleep.

Club did the right thing releasing him so they could go back to their support network in Cronulla...

Reactions: 1 users

diehard

Always was a good player but his wife never settled here well and their newborn baby wasnt sleeping good. So much so that Bukuya was granted leave from training to catch up on sleep.

Club did the right thing releasing him so they could go back to their support network in Cronulla...
Liki Sao was a disappointment this year. Actually thought he could challenge for a back row starting spot, or at least on the bench. Due to lack of form, fitness, and injury he hardly featured in FG this year. Hoping he rebounds in 2017! I considered him a good signing when it happened.