General 2016 NRL Fantasy

warriorsfan92

Was wondering how many members were taking part in the NRL fantasy this year? Could be good for banter to have a few leagues within our members, competitions etc.. not sure if it's been done before but was putting the feelers out to see who is keen!

ramps

ramps

Was wondering how many members were taking part in the NRL fantasy this year? Could be good for banter to have a few leagues within our members, competitions etc.. not sure if it's been done before but was putting the feelers out to see who is keen!
keen

Blain

Blain

Supercoach/NRL Fantasy are different games. The league I've made is for the NRL official one.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Only playing SC this year. Still havent forgotten how stuffed up the game was couple years ago. Also the app is still a fail after all these years...

Reactions: 1 user

warriorsfan92

you should get amongst Mt welly, I did supercoach one year and it was a shambles, went back to fantasy. Appears to have more realistic pricing, and the scoring system seems more straight forward!

CompletionRate

CompletionRate

I would play supercoach but I like the little pictures on Fantasy. It makes me feel better for fielding shite with their smiley little pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users