Internationals 2016 Australia v Kiwis Test, Perth

Liking the detailing on the Kiwi jersey..

IMG_1025.jpg

Reactions: Miket12 and Sup42
I'm worried about the time to but the fact its like 5.50pm kick off in perth would rather it be an hour later as it would be cooler. then again if it rains like they are predicting bring it on.
Summary
light-showers.png

Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%
rain_40.gif

Perth area
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and early afternoon. Winds west to southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h turning southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon and evening.
Thanks for the forecast jonno jonno ;)

Can't believe how big this game is being built up on Sports Media.

Some Warm up game.

The league World has woken up to the Transtamsman clashes.

Let's hope the boys play smoothly and at high speed.

That will sink the ROOS.

Mate I've found the same thing- there seems to be a lot more interest in this game than usual.
Not sure if it's the media giving it a bit more attention but I've got a lot of banter going on with my Aussie mates ( for lack of a better word). Normally they couldn't give two shits or don't even know it's on.
Yay for international rugby league- hope our boys can deliver.

Reactions: snake77 and Sup42
Wonder who will Kick goals ?

Surely....being a Warm up game they won't have golden point ?

Should just end a Draw if it comes down to it.

Mate I've found the same thing- there seems to be a lot more interest in this game than usual.
Not sure if it's the media giving it a bit more attention but I've got a lot of banter going on with my Aussie mates ( for lack of a better word). Normally they couldn't give two shits or don't even know it's on.
Yay for international rugby league- hope our boys can deliver.
That Kiwi forward Pack is driving a lot of interest in the average punter.
Quite often Media talk in NZ is a bit ho hum unless is league journalists.

But for a warm up game it is generating more talk than a standard test.

Probably breaking the hoodoo for the one one off games has a bit to do with it....a new coach has possibly seen league in the headlines a lot earlier than ususual in the lead up.

I wonder if Kidwell will still Jump up and down in the coaches box (hopefully he has good cause too).

For me this game comes down to forward power and defense. They have the better kicking game and better backs.

We need to win the battle up front and take their time away. We can score points if our forwards can dominate.

Reactions: Sup42
I hope Our JT looks for Cronk and gives him a price of his mind about sharing the Dallly M.

Kiwi players in the NRL have a bit of a history Aussies judges needing to tack on one of theirs....or frankly give it to a Lokyer in a losing side embarrassing moment.

Hopefully JT lines Cronk up and wipes him out of the race for best anything in this series.

JT has been outshone by Tapau in the black and White...lots to prove man, take your supplement drink and unleash bro, two countries are expecting it.

Time to deliver.