Internationals 2016 Anzac Test Match - Gameday Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides have had their opportunities to win this, some nice set moves by two well coached sides come unstuck with execution letting them down.

NZ Full back who must go close to being player of the match scores a Nice Try by taking advantage of a slow to recover Aussie goal line D.

NZ 20
Aus 10

Aussie Captain Sims drops to the ground from a head clash allowing the Kiwis to take advantage and score a quick try out of dummy half.

NZ 26
Aus 10.

Sims will go close to player of the Match for them. Great Captains knock, tough running.

Reactions: 1 user
Hopefully the men mirror the woman, with in the end the Kiwi forward pack proving to dominant

Reactions: 1 users
After repeated recognition of the Kiwi Womens teams goal line defence, Aussie score outwide and it's followed up by a great touchline conversion

NZ 26
Aus 16

Bugger Samantha Bremner the Aussie Fb heavily concussed by head hitting turf....Gee shes taken some massive impact over the last few clashes between us and them....Gutsy player.

Listening to Sky's Game Day chatter I'm reminded there is always a Silver lining to Games being played in Australia.

No chook on the Panel though....we are left wondering if he will be there ready to excite and thrill us.

A bit tough this one But I am thinking that the Kiwiis will take this out by 6 Oh what a surprise they all think :):);):)

bruce

Contributor
We have to remember that this is the Kiwis not the Warriors. These guys can play and will. Thurston won't be the same behind a smashed pack.

What does Rona have to do to get a call up? and Taia has better form than most in that pack, and only a Moron would believe that Sharky's form is better than Bully's.

I fucking hate losing, it's bad enough having to go through life being a Warriors fan, who the fuck wants our National team to have great losing Culture, these cu**s better win or I might find myself buying a fucking Brosaders jersey, you can't go wrong with those cu**s, lose the best 2 players the World has known and they're still the juggernaut, fuck I'm jealous.

I really think the pressure is on the aussie 3 down ...huge favourites ....we come and show it to them early and force some mistakes will should be able to push the aussie pack round ...as long as we don't start the game with stupid penalties and basic errors etc ....come on kiwis

Status
Not open for further replies.