Internationals 2016 Anzac Test Match - Gameday Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's barbaric but I wanna see a punch up there hasn't been one in a test for a while. Who's the likeliest suspect Manu Ma'u, Taupau when he comes on. Back to one referee awesome hopefully he turns a blind eye.

Reactions: Tylz
It's barbaric but I wanna see a punch up there hasn't been one in a test for a while. Who's the likeliest suspect Manu Ma'u, Taupau when he comes on. Back to one referee awesome hopefully he turns a blind eye.

If the rule was "what happens in the test stays in the test" then maybe.

But these days it's pushes, shirt grabs, shouting and smiles.

But my nominees would be Blair or Taupau. Ma'u has already been to prison so best he steers clear from throwing any.

Gallen might be up for a few jab jab cross combos.

Mind you, I reckon Tonga v Samoa might have a couple.

Reactions: 6 Again
Jillaroos forwards have got a great running game.

Aussie Fb just got smashed by the Kiwis.

Good game.

Great opening to the Womens test, Aussie engineering all the ball and territory with repeat sets and Kicking a penalty goal.

Ferns first chance in the Aussies half they score. 4-2 the Ferns are all class in defence.

Great opening to the Womens test, Aussie engineering all the ball and territory with repeat sets and Kicking a penalty goal.

Ferns first chance in the Aussies half they score. 4-2 the Ferns are all class in defence.
thanks bro keep the updates up please

thanks bro keep the updates up please
Momentum shifts for both sides as you would expect, NZ score 8-2.

NZ give away a fifth tackle penalty in their own half, gritty goal line defence foiled by the Roos swinging the ball wide and getting on the outside of our compressed defensive pattern.

NZ 8
Aus 6

Reactions: glory_hog
Reknown Kiwi center frederica storms over the top of two Roo defenders from dummy half and scores a quality individual try.

A few Roos are looking a bit banged up, from the offensive defensive agro style of NZ.

NZ 12
Aus 6

Game opening up from the second half kick off.

Classy footwork from the Aussie forwards is troubling us somewhat and offloading in the NZ gang tackles has seen the Ferns have to scramble, fortunately they do it well.

End to end stuff as the Roos put in a great in goal kick and are too stuffed to follow it up with a kick chase, the play ends with NZ Fb and Wing almost getting the Kiwis on the front foot. Aussie goal line D turns the ball over.

NZ on a set move, turn the ball inside from their five eight Hale to Fullback Fiso out the back....Classy Try.

NZ 16
Aus 6

Aussie aren't going away.

Left Winger for Aus Scores a very nice individual try with some skilled putting the ball on the toe and chasing and regathering her own kick.

NZ 16
Aus 6

Aussie are fired up now, tough game.

Status
Not open for further replies.