General 2015 Will We Make The Top 8?

Where will we place in 2015?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Far Away Fan

Titans, Knights and Eels all won this weekend. Hold your horses boys,bottom 4 is now a certainty. :eek:

<--------------------------- that

But who cares anyway. The NRL is a silly competition.

Only worth watching when players do things like that.

This seemed the most appropriate thread for this post...

Mrs did the washing this morning, and the stitching from a Warriors t-shirt of mine had come undone and wound around other clothes in the load.

What chance have we ever got of making the 8, when even the supporters' gear comes unravelled towards the end of the season?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
This seemed the most appropriate thread for this post...

Mrs did the washing this morning, and the stitching from a Warriors t-shirt of mine had come undone and wound around other clothes in the load.

What chance have we ever got of making the 8, when even the supporters' gear comes unravelled towards the end of the season?
I want to say Funny, but i like it and agree with it, so im conflicted, so very conflicted.

With a brain like mine maybe i should be creating tactics for the warriors. at least i would have them running in circles rather than just standing there watching the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
Last year results were going our way just we were losing critical games we needed to stay in or stay in touch with the 8. This year everything is going wrong.:(

A whole bunch of teams on 20 competitions points but either tonight or next week from what I have quickly glanced at the upcoming rounds. It looks like they have winnable games. Our points differential is better than the Titans at the moment but if continue to get pumped by 50 points.:banghead:

Might be handy to try the NRL Ladder Predictor.

I had us losing 50-0 and did quite a few combinations of results. Looks like we can get 16th if:

Panthers win tonight.
Knights beat panthers next week.
Canberra beat the Eels next week.

Panthers need to win in Canberra.
Canberra need to win away from home against the Eels
The Knights need to win away from home against the Panthers.

If those results happen we would need to limit how much we lose to the Bulldogs by. As the ladder predictor lets you input results it's a bit hard to say if we lose by X amount of points we will be 15th.

Things get a lot worse if the Titans upset the Cowboys in Townsville.

I had us losing 50-0 and did quite a few combinations of results. Looks like we can get 16th if:

Panthers win tonight.

If those results happen we would need to limit how much we lose to the Bulldogs by. As the ladder predictor lets you input results it's a bit hard to say if we lose by X amount of points we will be 15th.

Yep I have two scenarios here (plus the Panthers win tonight) that gets us the spoon, man how depressing.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Love your 50-16 score. LOL.

The competition is extremely close when you look at the team finishing 16th on 22 points with a whole stack of others. Our for and against was average when we were in the 8 and needed improvement. Since then it has taken an absolute hammering.

The clubs aim defensively was to be one of the top 4 defensive sides? A lot of work to do there.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Love your 50-16 score. LOL.

The competition is extremely close when you look at the team finishing 16th on 22 points with a whole stack of others. Our for and against was average when we were in the 8 and needed improvement. Since then it has taken an absolute hammering.

The clubs aim defensively was to be one of the top 4 defensive sides? A lot of work to do there.
i was really impressed he thought we would get 16

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Bob

Contributor

Panthers win tonight.

I think we're safe from the Spoon.
Cant see the depleted Panthers walking a win against Canberra at home tonight. Just cant see it.

Jordan G

I think we're safe from the Spoon.
Cant see the depleted Panthers walking a win against Canberra at home tonight. Just cant see it.

That's because you're used to seeing depleted sides get beat 50-16.

This one is far from over. Imagine 6 teams finishing the season on 22 points. It's just crazy enough to happen.

That's because you're used to seeing depleted sides get beat 50-16.

This one is far from over. Imagine 6 teams finishing the season on 22 points. It's just crazy enough to happen.

Panthers injury list

Brent Kite (broken leg, indefinite)
Jamal Idris (knee, finals)
Matt Moylan (ankle, season)
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak (collapsed lung, season)
Peter Wallace (knee, season)
Dean Whare (broken thumb, season)
Robert Jennings (hamstring, season)
Elijah Taylor (broken hand, season)

Canberra Raiders
Sia Soliola (cheekbone, season)
Suspended: Joseph Leilua (season)

I predict Canberra 50 Panthers 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ok new rule. If you are going to use the ladder predictor to see if we are going to get the spoon or not. All score must be 50 - 16.

We need to keep things consistent and chances are our made up scores are going to be wrong. That way you don't have to wild fluctuations on incorrect scores screwing up for and against. Besides we already have a fair idea what the Warriors score is going to be. Maybe I might save myself the agony this week and do my ironing instead something boring but it won't get me angry or depressed.