Rumour 2015 Warriors Salary Cap Breach Rumour

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
See if Thomas wants to go back to super league? Half the forum would bloody love that.

If the coach does not want to play Hurrell ... then ...

Jordan G

I was thinking Manu, can't see them letting Mannering go and there was a rumour Lilyman could've been heading back to NQ

Mannering and Matulino I didn't even consider.

That leaves only four guys I would consider "veterans" on our 2016 roster unless I'm missing someone.

Lillyman - We have young props coming through and just signed Sao

Manu - Again, we have a lot of outside backs

Hoffman - I don't see us letting him go

Leuluai - fan favourite? Lol.

I still can't believe Lousy is on that much money - i'd play for less than that and i'd probably go better than the lazy powder puff. LOL
:wideyed: How do the Roosters never mentioned - i would of thought they would have been at the top of the list and the NQ Cowboys rumour fizzled out like a warriors attack.....................................................................:rolleyes:

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This would only add to our troubles...

Feleti Mateo To Stay At Manly?
Despite interest from other clubs, Feleti Mateo will reportedly stay at Manly next season
feleti-mateo-628.jpg

Feleti Mateo of the Sea Eagles looks on during warm-up ahead of the round one match against Parramatta at Pirtek Stadium Photo: Getty Images

Manly has backflipped on their plan to axe Feleti Mateo for 2016, asking the back-rower to remain with the club.

"Feleti Mateo will be staying at Manly next season. He had some interest from other clubs including the Dragons, Gold Coast and Catalans in France, but the club has now told him they want him to stay," said Ready, on Triple M's Rush Hour.

"What that's done is that it's created an opening for [Manly teammate] Justin Horo to go to Catalans."

matt-ballin-628.jpg

Matt Ballin of the Sea Eagles gets a pass away Photo: Getty Images

Meanwhile, Matt Ballin has dug his heels in, telling Manly he's not going anywhere, but Ready knows a number of UK Super League clubs who are looking for a hooker.

"I'd be stunned if Leeds don't make him an offer," he said. Listen to the full audio below.

Feleti Mateo was one of 14 players told he was free to look elsewhere next season. Luke Burgess, Willie Mason, David Williams and Justin Horo are among the other players reportedly dumped for next season.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/s...t-manly-sea-eagles-want-to-keep-feleti-mateo/

Doesn't really stack up to me. It was just over a week ago that the word was they'd offered Nathan Friend another contract. Even Sebastine Ikahahifo who wants out was offered another deal. Surely Jim Doyle who has a highly regarded reputation wouldn't besmirch that commercial reputation by putting us in such a predicament. Plus after this year we are t responsible for that fut cu** Feleti Mateo in terms of the salary cap. That toss was on decent coin.

Vets being moved on? I reckon there'd be a fair dinkum riot if Simon Mannering and Manu Vatuvei were moved on. I doubt the Warriors would risk the major PR backlash on that.

1398878744871.jpg

pprrfftt every sports franchise in sports signs players, and have to cull players to keep theere cap in check....no story here

So some players will get let go...good, there plenty of mud on our roster