General 2015 Warriors Membership Thread

Will you be renewing or signing up?

• Total voters
Well it wouldnt have fit in the envelope now would it. You would need to buy postage bags. One that would fit the cap plus postage would cost $5.50. The envelope would be a maximum $1.50 once you add in packaging. If they have sent out 8000 memberships thats a saving of $32,000.

Anyway, still got the Christmas buzz going so not in the mood to try get someone half full. Whats the big issue anyway? Just cheer up and wear another fucking hat!!!
I'm just going to say one last thing on this before I move on with my life.
The real reason I was mildly upset about it all was because we got this fucking huge package from the warriors and was a little over excited about my new cap arriving.
Now imagine my disappointment when I crack into this package to find no cap. I damn near cried.

Reactions: BA-AD Luck
I want to contribute to the club... but, they really need to get a better scheme together for Australian based fans. I still see the NSW Membership as a value-less dupe TBF. Listening to Russell Crowe a week or two ago, I couldn't help but nod my head that our membership numbers are (through no fault of our fans btw) a poor indictment on how badly we've marketed our memberships. They're not tailor-made well enough and therefore don't provide value IMO to away members.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I want to contribute to the club... but, they really need to get a better scheme together for Australian based fans. I still see the NSW Membership as a value-less dupe TBF. Listening to Russell Crowe a week or two ago, I couldn't help but nod my head that our membership numbers are (through no fault of our fans btw) a poor indictment on how badly we've marketed our memberships. They're not tailor-made well enough and therefore don't provide value IMO to away members.

Fully agree, this season theres 6 games in Sydney, more than likely ill go to all of them and if there was a membership that was available id snap it up in a second. It might just be red tape associated with the other clubs preventing it from happening but it seems like a missed opportunity to me.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fully agree, this season theres 6 games in Sydney, more than likely ill go to all of them and if there was a membership that was available id snap it up in a second. It might just be red tape associated with the other clubs preventing it from happening but it seems like a missed opportunity to me.
Out of interest, do you know of any other club that sells season passes to other clubs home games? Like do the Rabbitohs sell a pass for every Sydney game they play???

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
got the away family membership pack today - 4 hats included. still a pity it didnt arrive before xmas but hey better than last year when the season had already started. Hope these seats are as good as the ones i normally get or i wont bother again next year. The hats are ok but the front is like a lighter black, almost a velvet like look to it, which doesnt go with the colours on the shirt. Although at night i bet no one notices. Also got a new seasons shirt for Xmas and although its overly large on me the ferns sit well above my nipple line breaking the look of the fern bra anyway. I then got lots of compliments on the look of it from people who dont follow league so what the hell do i know anyway. So negative comments about it retracted.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Out of interest, do you know of any other club that sells season passes to other clubs home games? Like do the Rabbitohs sell a pass for every Sydney game they play???

Thats a fair comment to be honest I dont know alot about how the other clubs do their memberships.
Just had a quick look at souths memberships and they have a queensland membership for 3 games they play there, hell they have pet and baby memberships it suprises me they dont have a membership for all Sydney games.

Bulldogs seem to have a membership that includes 4 games against sydney teams that arent their home games.
Tried a couple of other teams but their sites were shit but it seems apart from the bulldogs memberships including other Sydney games doesnt seem to be common practice so I guess its unreasonable to expect it from our club, however with the struggles some Sydney teams have in getting crowds and with a healthy expat population in Sydney I'm sure it would be worth having a look at a "Sydney membership" for 6 odd games if it was viable

Reactions: mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Only just got my membership passes today and I only live 5 minutes from Mt Smart lol. Got my voucher to collect my hat too. Wish they gave two lanyards for the Mad Butcher lounge pass but I'll try get another one when I next pop into the office...

Anybody get the NSW membership? I'm going to be in Australia in July next year and will be going down to Sydney for the Roosters game.
When you buy the membership do you nominate the game you want to go to?
Anybody know what type of seats you get?

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Anybody get the NSW membership? I'm going to be in Australia in July next year and will be going down to Sydney for the Roosters game.

Ive got the NSW membership and didnt nominate a game when I purchased. Not sure what the seats are like as yet, usually the away supporters seats are behind the goal line im assuming the membership seats would be similar.

Reactions: stacky18

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Got my pack on the Goldy today and hat included thankfully. Would pay to get another members sticker, one for the car then other for the golf buggy!!

Went over for the Roosters game in 2013. Warriors bay was around the 20 m line. Great atmosphere. I have sat in the Warriors away section at Robina for the Titans game as well which was behind the goal line and in the corner at Suncorp against the Broncos. The seats were ok but sitting with 100 plus other very vocal Warriors supporters made them the best seats in the house.

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Went over for the Roosters game in 2013. Warriors bay was around the 20 m line. Great atmosphere. I have sat in the Warriors away section at Robina for the Titans game as well which was behind the goal line and in the corner at Suncorp against the Broncos. The seats were ok but sitting with 100 plus other very vocal Warriors supporters made them the best seats in the house.
I should take your tip, I've always just purchased what was available and battled it out with the locals at Robina and Suncorp!! Cheers.

I should take your tip, I've always just purchased what was available and battled it out with the locals at Robina and Suncorp!! Cheers.
I took front row, right on halfway at Gold Coast game last year. I had the away members tickets with the others, but was much happier in the front (apart from the annoying cheerleaders who kept performing in front of us during the game).

We were lucky to get that win. It was definitely worth a penalty try for Leuluai leading with the feet.

Reactions: Vancent
How long did it take to receive your membership pack? I got the QLD one and paid for it about 4 week ago, I'm not even sure I got an confirmation email

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
How long did it take to receive your membership pack? I got the QLD one and paid for it about 4 week ago, I'm not even sure I got an confirmation email

I got mine (NSW) earlier this week, pretty sure I paid for it mid Novemberish