General 2015 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

K1W1 WARR1OR

K1W1 WARR1OR

Wonder why clubs just can't have a home away and alternate jersey like the old days and not change them every season and before everyone says the club is a business and needs to make money etc ect why don't they do more to sell out games and put bums in seats like mt.wellington said we haven't played 10 halves of football and including training jerseys and other grades we have 10 jerseys

Reactions: 1 user
snake77

snake77

So Doyles probably sitting at his desk and then someone from marketing runs in:
"Errr hey Jim CCC just sent through another jersey"
Jim Doyle. :facepalm:

The latest jersey is nice enough I just don't see what is so "women" about it besides maybe the CCC logo, the arm bands and the shoulder line. It looks like someone thought lasts years pink jersey wasn't a big seller lets be a bit more subtle this year so lets get a one of the rejected training designs and alter it slightly.

First world problems of a jersey collector. Rant over..
Maybe you should let Nick from Christchurch win this one.;)

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

The real tragedy is we keep churning out these meaningless jerseys without including the jersey that most people would want - a proper 95 replica for our 20 year celebrations!
Sure that supposed Women in League jersey looks cool with it's "laser" design, but what's the point of it?

Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Another jersey? Not sure what this one is but Im guessing its the Women in League.

Man its getting harder and harder trying to collect this shit. If this jersey turns out to be true then this will be the 10th jersey the club have released. Even with the members discount it'll still cost $1350 to get them all. At some stage the club need to draw a line at the sheer numbers they release. We're already the laughing stock of the competition so its too late to say its getting beyond a joke.

First world problems of a jersey collector. Rant over...

- The kids will love it. It looks like something out of Frozen ! * Sings * Do you want to buy a Warriors shirt ... ? :)

smc

I had that design as my screen saver in 1995, so I guess this jersey is relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

I'm sure they will spout some mythical story about women in league and what the jerseys represents.... But what on earth do some neon lines have to do with women in league??? Is it the mothers driving fast at night to get their kids home from training??

• Haha
Miket12

Miket12

I'm sure they will spout some mythical story about women in league and what the jerseys represents.... But what on earth do some neon lines have to do with women in league??? Is it the mothers driving fast at night to get their kids home from training??
No, it's a way to thank all the mothers who have to spend whatever is left of the budget on yet another jersey for their kids to wear ;)

Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
B4243C05 0DEE A97E BBFF65B5030012CBFootysuit frontjpg

A wonder the Wurriors haven't one of these in their catalogue

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Another jersey? Not sure what this one is but Im guessing its the Women in League.

Man its getting harder and harder trying to collect this shit. If this jersey turns out to be true then this will be the 10th jersey the club have released. Even with the members discount it'll still cost $1350 to get them all. At some stage the club need to draw a line at the sheer numbers they release. We're already the laughing stock of the competition so its too late to say its getting beyond a joke.

First world problems of a jersey collector. Rant over...

anyone know where to buy this one from? i went looking on the net and cant see it

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
thanks for that MT W. Ive promised my daughter a shirt this year and out of the available options this is the one she likes the most. I had hoped that she would wait till the end of the season and i can do the jumper swap with the winner of the supercoach comp for the grafiti one. But shes holding me to my promise and wants one this season, not after it. Hope this comes out sooner rather than later.

ba.falcon

thanks for that MT W. Ive promised my daughter a shirt this year and out of the available options this is the one she likes the most. I had hoped that she would wait till the end of the season and i can do the jumper swap with the winner of the supercoach comp for the grafiti one. But shes holding me to my promise and wants one this season, not after it. Hope this comes out sooner rather than later.
I see it's now listed on the warriors webstore for sale and in stock

Reactions: 1 users

warriors4eva

sorry boys, I know its only may but I just had a thought and needed to put it out there lol

best roster next year we have had for quite a few seasons so I think it deserves an AMAZING jersey !!!

as we all know the last couple of years we have had some shockers, but please, Canterbury, put some effort in for the 2016 model

hey if you want some feedback come on here and ask us !!

Im pretty sure I will get a home jersey with the number 9 next year haha