General 2015 NRL Jerseys

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Terrible jersey. CCC have really fucked up with this one. Too much blue too...

26286.jpg
26286_2.jpg
26286_3.jpg
26286_4.jpg
26286_5.jpg

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
CCC don't do the designs though right? I reckon someone from QLD HQ must have just sent them a pdf of a tourism brochure. o_O
Can only speak for CCC NZ and the Warriors but from my understanding the Warriors tell them what theyre after. CCC comeback with a number of designs. One is chosen and might be tweaked or they mix two designs up. CCC come back with the final design, Warriors sign it off and it goes for test runs to get the colours right, etc. Then full scale production...

Reactions: MarkW

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Only thing I can think of with that queensland jersey is that they have seen how well the warriors do with the tourist $ with the likes of their ponamu jersey and are trying to replecate it. Problem is like the stuff they sell in the tourist shops its tacky as hell.

Reactions: mt.wellington
Only thing I can think of with that queensland jersey is that they have seen how well the warriors do with the tourist $ with the likes of their ponamu jersey and are trying to replecate it. Problem is like the stuff they sell in the tourist shops its tacky as hell.
CCC will be telling them exactly this. Its about the bucks, not the legacy.

I remember when we first went to CCC, we had a standard template black and white jersey and I was fuming, because rugby teams around the world had the exact same thing. Now they have gone so far the other way, it's becoming a big shit feast of terrible jerseys... Pick up your game CCC

Reactions: snake77
These aren't NRL jerseys obviously, but maybe the Warriors could hire the designer.

Awesome ! Now there's something that they should do for next year is an alternative Samoan, Tongan, Fijian training shirt. That would be cool. And an Irish one with beer stains on it for St Patricks Day. What ? It's not racist if I say it ! You know if I could say it without risking swallowing my tongue ! I am so drunk right now ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MarkW and Vancent
A workmate of mine went and drew up some theme designs.
He just went off the Marvel Comic jersey concept and did some NBA comes to NRL .
We are the Portland Trailblazers.
Eels = Golden State Warriors
Storm = Lakers(Purple)
Cowboys = O.K.C (Dark blue strip)
Manly = Cavs
Raiders = Celtics , etc

Some good stuff, some good imaginations out there.

He just went off the Marvel Comic jersey concept and did some NBA comes to NRL .
Storm = Lakers(Purple)
Manly = Cavs
Raiders = Celtics , etc

Awesome I like that too ! Have you been reading last couple of posts Canterbury Clothing ? Enough with your "Windows 95 Screen Saver" shirts, this is sort of shit that people want ! Also sort of off topic (No, you Johnny Ray, off topic ? The diamond is hardest substance known to man...) but I've always thought one way NRL could grow the game overseas is for each team to adopt an NFL team and play trial match at their stadium maybe on way to World Club Series out in England. Think how cool it would be Warriors played in Oakland Raiders colors, or Canberra Raiders in Minnesota Viking Colors, or Rabbitohs in Green Bay Packers colors. In response we could let them come over here and play NFL trail match in our colors. I would totally try and get each and every one of those shirts if that happen ... :)

Reactions: Weno
Awesome I like that too ! Have you been reading last couple of posts Canterbury Clothing ? Enough with your "Windows 95 Screen Saver" shirts, this is sort of shit that people want ! Also sort of off topic (No, you Johnny Ray, off topic ? The diamond is hardest substance known to man...) but I've always thought one way NRL could grow the game overseas is for each team to adopt an NFL team and play trial match at their stadium maybe on way to World Club Series out in England. Think how cool it would be Warriors played in Oakland Raiders colors, or Canberra Raiders in Minnesota Viking Colors, or Rabbitohs in Green Bay Packers colors. In response we could let them come over here and play NFL trail match in our colors. I would totally try and get each and every one of those shirts if that happen ... :)
Wow, that would be awesome.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Storm = Lakers(Purple)
Manly = Cavs
Raiders = Celtics , etc

Pics please...

Marvel superhero round is back. More teams taking part...

Again I could be wrong but from that promo video it looks like the same teams are sticking with same characters as last year (I.e Cowboys=Thor, Roosters=Captain America etc.) Still cool thing to own though and it just makes me wish that NZ Warriors would do something similar. Maybe I should get a highlighter and black maker and draw bat symbol on one of my old jerseys so I don't feel too jealous when they finally come out ... ;)

Again I could be wrong but from that promo video it looks like the same teams are sticking with same characters as last year (I.e Cowboys=Thor, Roosters=Captain America etc.) Still cool thing to own though and it just makes me wish that NZ Warriors would do something similar. Maybe I should get a highlighter and black maker and draw bat symbol on one of my old jerseys so I don't feel too jealous when they finally come out ... ;)
Then.... maybe we could be rid of the Mt Smart Joker once and for all

Awesome ! That is so awesome worthy ! Only thing I've got against these Marvel Superhero team shirts is instead Superhero, Sea Eagles one should be a Supervillian like Ultron, Loki, Green Goblin, Dr Octopus or Red Skull ! Everybody hates Manly ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: snake77