General 2015 NRL Jerseys

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Just creating a thread for all clubs 2015 jerseys. Feel free to post any leaks, releases or news. Even Super League jerseys are welcome...

To kick things off. This howler from the Bulldogs and CCC...

BugjPpNCYAAjGc-.jpg

:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D

...pause to catch my breath.

:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D:hilarious::D

Poor Doggies...

Oh no....... scariest thought ever. If CCC have done that for the Bulldogs, what if they've decided the Warriors need something similar. The MtSmart Joker on our shirts!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: hotdogRL
Never understood why they felt the need to release a nines jersey... People that go are more like to want to rep their team colours, so some one off gimmicky jersey like that!! Can't possibly be a high seller!!

Never understood why they felt the need to release a nines jersey... People that go are more like to want to rep their team colours, so some one off gimmicky jersey like that!! Can't possibly be a high seller!!

I thought the same thing - but I was genuinely surprised by the number of people wearing the Nines jerseys and singlets... it was a lot more than you might expect.

I think it would be quite a popular jersey for someone who is wanting to get signatures of players from across the comp. It will be the only clothing item that would make sense to get signed by multiple teams players. I had a mate who went this year, and brought a generic Nines tee shirt for specifically that reason.

Well, they've pulled off a minor miracle there...

They've actually managed to design something worse than this years Dogs' Nines jumper...

You're really outdoing yourselves CCC!

It's actually substantially worse. The old one was pretty ill fitting for the Bulldogs, but at least it had SOME redeeming qualities. This one is just - DEAR GOD MY EYES.

I thought the same thing - but I was genuinely surprised by the number of people wearing the Nines jerseys and singlets... it was a lot more than you might expect.
I know last year they sold out of most if not all of the clubs singlets early in the piece, it was fucking hot so I'm not surprised they sold a few of the singlets when the choice was 9s singlet or no singlet for those unprepared for the heat.

I know last year they sold out of most if not all of the clubs singlets early in the piece, it was fucking hot so I'm not surprised they sold a few of the singlets when the choice was 9s singlet or no singlet for those unprepared for the heat.

Indeed - but I saw just as many 9s jerseys and shirts and I did singlets...

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
i was looking at the second picture and if you look at the bottom right hand corner you can clearly see the connection with the bulldogs in that jumper. see the dogs balls are right there, obviously disconected from the rest of the dog but hey what does that say about them? Bull dogs have no balls?????? Bulldogs wear their balls on their sleeves??????

Reactions: Inruin