General 2015 NRL Finals Footy Thread

What two teams will make the Grand Final?

• Roosters

• Broncos

• Cowboys

• Storm

• Bulldogs

• Sharks

• Rabbitohs

• Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
sharks vs cowboys. Too bad cowboys didn't beat the Broncos, I would have liked a Sharks vs Cowboys GF.

Go the Sharks but if the the Cowboys win I hope they go all the way

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Dogs bring on 2 giants and cant be stopped, Clemmer and Kasiano are HUGE

Dodgy refs call turns the game and the Roosters run away with it

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck looks like hes got a bit of a limp going on, seems a bit ginger on his right foot I think and he was like that last week too. Might be just the way he walks

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast Mode

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Roosters just steam rolling them now. At the end of games of this type of year when sides now their seasons over they start falling apart.

The Evans try was a funny call but you can't say it would have made a difference to the result now.

Doesn't help when you half back plays the ball facing the wrong way.:facepalm:

Oh well from a Warriors point of view how good was it to see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck at fullback backing up through the middle to score off an offload.

Reactions: Defence

goldcoast-warriors-fan

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 22, 2013
Gold Coast, QLD
Roosters just steam rolling them now. At the end of games of this type of year when sides now their seasons over they start falling apart.

The Evans try was a funny call but you can't say it would have made a difference to the result now.

Doesn't help when you half back plays the ball facing the wrong way.:facepalm:

Oh well from a Warriors point of view how good was it to see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck at fullback backing up through the middle to score off an offload.
It 100% changed the game, specially when roosters score another straight after, when they shouldn't have the ball. Dogs were right in it at that point. Should at least be able to watch a game unfold as it should happen..

Beast Mode

Warriors Bench Player
Jan 31, 2015
Bulldogs fans Rioting last night after that dodgy Roosters try was given..
I was pissed off too. It changed the momentum of the game & the referees should be punished

Last edited:

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Sharks have been terrible, so disappointing

Luke Lewis handed NQ the start of this game on a platter and they ran in 3 tries. Lewis had 2 errors, couldnt make a tackle, and then gives away a stupid penalty, idiot

Reactions: glory_hog

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
The case against having jeff Robson in your team is looking strong, gar-bage. Few of his teammates not much better.

Reactions: Ref

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The case against having jeff Robson in your team is looking strong, gar-bage. Few of his teammates not much better.
they made the finals which is better than the Warriors

9 from 17 completions, they're performing at Warriors standards in this game

Reactions: mt.wellington

Jordan G

19-0 to the Cowboys at halftime. Sharks have barely fired a shot.

Looking good for the top 4 to be the final 4 standing. Fair enough too, they've been the best 4 for the majority of the year.

Storm vs Cowboys in Melbourne
Broncos vs Roosters at Suncorp

Flip a coin for either game IMO.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Its hard to pick any player who has had a decent game for the Sharks.. Ennis maybe

1st finals match Im quitting early this year, Sharks absolute rubbish

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
i don't think an all queensland gf will have the same feel to it TBH, i hope the roosters make it, and i don't care who wins the other preliminary final

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
How good was Matt Scott? Quite surprised really with the sharks - looked a bit shell shocked and never got going, just kind of fizzled out after getting this far - the top four teams now are going fight it out for a place in the final, probably quite right too. Would like a Roosters/Cowboys final but not too bothered if it doesn't work out that way. :) Oh and just on Roosters/Dogs match when Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Ronas heads collided, shite - at full speed looked awful, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck did a face plant - thought he was gone but he's a tough boy and pretty sure he took a hit up in the next set..... ;)

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
i enjoyed the dogs roosters game. Thought the sharks cowgirls was boring, filled with one sided reffing and lots of make up penalties for the sharks. But to be honest the sharks were woeful from the get go and the cowboys really didnt need any help from the ref. Just hate it when the refs have predecided a game.

Reactions: matiunz

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings