General 2015 NRL Finals Footy Thread

What two teams will make the Grand Final?

• Roosters

• Broncos

• Cowboys

• Storm

• Bulldogs

• Sharks

• Rabbitohs

• Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Good win to the storm, they will be hard to beat if the can slow down the better attacks like that.

Probably a bit bitter as they sank my multi first up, but you know how the Warriors get penalised randomly for hand on ball and second effort a lot? Could've called literally 50 of those on the storm in that game.

warrior4life

1st Grade Fringe
May 30, 2014
Geeze we really missed out on sio taukeiaho they guy is a beast. It really shows the holes in our professionalism and development within the club setting. All the talent in the world but no way to manage it.

Reactions: eX | Machina

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Bellamy is a fucking genius if we didn't already know. ..rookies and inexperienced players, loses his fullback and best player, yet still finds a way...just shows that having the skill to pick the right type of player is the most important part of coaching.

Cant defend, constant school boy error making, quit when it gets tough frauds need not apply.

He would be worth whatever he's asking.

Marshthedarsh

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2012
Of course you can never write off the Storm, but I did not expect them to win last night - though I was supporting them.

After the obvious favourites in the Roosters, My pick is still the Broncos. Many are on the Cowboys but they haven't been solid enough for mine, relying too much on last gasp wins.

Sharks and the Dragons are making up the numbers, Rabbits and Dogs are off the boil. Everything pointing to the winner coming from the Top 4 again...

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Warriors recruitment and selection the last few year has been a killer, he was behind Ikahihifo or Lousi in the pecking order, it will be interesting to see how they go when they move on

I think in his case it wasn't so much about selecting the right players but more about playing people where their skill set is best suited.
The warriors seemed determined to play him at center where he was never gonna have a future.
The roosters saw the obvious- chucked him into the middle of the field and booya.

Reactions: Inruin

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
I think last nights game was determined by the way it was referred tbh.
The way the ruck has been controlled has been totally inconsistent this year- last night it was open slather on the wrestling and melborne are always gonna be the team to beat playing by them rules.

Reactions: eudebrito

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Widdop leg is taped on, watch it fly off when he kicks this ball

epic match just for the injury toll and score line

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
How on earth did Dugan remain out there he was concussed right..fine the fucks

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
gees the bulldogs are boofheads

Kasiano nearly snapped Widdops head off there, there will be bits of Widdop all over the park

st george getting the rub of the green with the refs in this game

Last edited:

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The game was close and while it was at 6-0 it was pretty average with a lot of mistakes. Someone pushed the drama button for the last 10 minutes as that was insane.

Dragons penalty - Bulldogs out. No Bulldogs sneak a try - Dragons out. No Dragons penalty lets keep going for a little bit.

Reactions: gREVUS and koolkat

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
is Tamou overrated? hes like a large snail

Great start to a finals series, action galore

Too bad for NQ, Thurston is their attack, they need another half because it looks like they only have 1. The amount of work he gets through is amazing though.

Last edited:

Jordan G

The week off will be useful, but the Broncos will want to hope the Dogs/Roosters bash the crap out of each other because those two teams are best suited to causing the Broncos issues.

Jordan G

Some very strong words from Gus at the end of the show. Hard to see how that's not a shot at the Roosters/Storm/Dogs etc

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings