• Sam Tomkins

• Manu Vatuvei

• Shaun Johnson

• Ben Matulino

• Sebastine Ikahihifo

Results are only viewable after voting.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
A month ago Shaun Johnson and hurrell looked like they were mounting late challenges but injury killed their chances.
I didnt even add Konrad Hurrell to the poll. Lets be honest. Coming back from the offseason overweight and having a clip of him getting a blow job while driving has totally killed his chances.

Still a runner for the Peoples Player. Really its only between him, Shaun Johnson or the old crowd favourite Manu Vatuvei. It is a popularity contest after all.

Wonder if we have enough numbers here to rig it and get Dane Nielsen or Carlos Daley over the line lol..

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Geez who voted for Johnson?
Votes are public so just click on the votes and it will tell all. Dont forget you can change you vote if someone else takes your fancy over the last few games...

Untitsdagled.png

I'd have to go with Sam Tomkins with my pick for Player of the Year, sure he's had some Barry Crocker moments at the back, in goal, high balls, defense, but i base my selection on consistency of effort over all 22 games thus far, his undoubted professionalism & his overall influence on the team
Also Tomkins ball playing & organisational ability has definitely helped improved our attacking structures, but more importantly his presence IMO has helped to improve Shaun Johnson's overall game, which is crucial to any success (albeit limited) the Warriors have had this year & will hopefully have in the future

Rookie of the Year - David Fusitua (mainly by default as has already been mentioned) Tuimoala Lolohea looks to be the far more promising prospect IMO but has not really played enough games to warrant selection

People's Player - I'd have to go with The Beast for this one, he's had a great season & deserves some recognition for it

Most Improved - Sebastine Ikahihifo, this kid has a great engine, i love his aggressive attitude in defense & if he can just get rid of a few brain farts, which is probably due to a lack of experience more than anything, he should prove to be a more than capable first grade footballer