General 2014 Vulcanised Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray... No more Carlos!!!

Seriously though... These guys need some serious fitness in the off season. So sick of seeing this team (and first grade) blowing with 20 mins to go... Which leads to pathetic defence!!!

Reserves I'd retain:
Waetford, Ropati, Peyroux, Sio, Bhana for workrate, Palavi actually played quite well tonight, RFM, Paasi, Papali'i but gone, Vete, Ki should play vf20s now?
Goodbye:
Tuimavave, Cook x 10, Lousi,

retain but rubbish tonight:
HAVILI

Undone by not having Tommy available as he was selected for first grade too often. The lack of intelligence in our teams is embarrassing. The easiest word to describe our squads is dumb. After last night I even considered a Panthers membership. I was drunk but I shouldn't be considering a change of loyalty. I am almost done with this club and the lack of professionalism, work ethic, game smarts compared to any other club in existence. I will persevere because the main reason I support the warriors is they provide a pathway for OUR players but I am really considering an evacuation. Cappy has the pre-season to convince me but I am not investing the same level of commitment. It's a matter of hate, not faith.

Reserves I'd retain:
Waetford, Ropati, Peyroux, Sio, Bhana for workrate, Palavi actually played quite well tonight, RFM, Paasi, Papali'i but gone, Vete, Ki should play vf20s now?
Goodbye:

HAVILI

Undone by not having Tommy available as he was selected for first grade too often. The lack of intelligence in our teams is embarrassing. The easiest word to describe our squads is dumb. After last night I even considered a Panthers membership. I was drunk but I shouldn't be considering a change of loyalty. I am almost done with this club and the lack of professionalism, work ethic, game smarts compared to any other club in existence. I will persevere because the main reason I support the warriors is they provide a pathway for OUR players but I am really considering an evacuation. Cappy has the pre-season to convince me but I am not investing the same level of commitment. It's a matter of hate, not faith.
i feel you're pain

Reserves I'd retain:
Goodbye:

HAVILI

I feel you man. The utter retardation of our teams is embarrassing. It's sickening to see these guys utterly capitulate in every grade - sometimes on the same day. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to quit the Warriors, but I'm definitely entertaining the thought of a second team. You know, when I feel like seeing somebody WIN. Hopefully Cappy will turn the teams around even more in the preseason. I have a feeling he's going to cane them 10x harder than they've felt in a few years. I'm strangely optimistic about our changes. Aunty Ivan finished ninth in his first year as well ... probably just a coincidence, but I'm holding onto what i can at the moment haha.

Reactions: BA-AD Luck
Thats whats kicks fans in the guts more than anything is the same shit every year three years running now

....I live in Queenstown if I see the boys round I'm just about be tempted to give them a blast they really need a kick n the ass ....wake up call for next season ....they just as a club have formed into a very lazy "it's all good bro" culture ..

..I'm also thinking about following a different team like the panthers / Cows ...if I only get enough time to watch one game per week it would be good to follow a team that gives it 110% every game and doesn't just turn up for a pay-check mono tone shit ...

..Geez if the AB's started to play like the warriors...(losing round half of there games 3 yrs in a row ...looking unfit after 60mins ,smiling having a laugh after losing the game needed to make the finals etc , not being able to even pass a ball to a school boy level ..walking back into the D line heads down patting a player in the back for doing the dumbest shit ever..,)

the country would near fucking RIOT and attack players/Coaches in the street etc ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.